test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question on Nightmare lockboxes?

draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey people

I just wanted to know how is everyone getting so many lockboxes? I am level 25 and so far only came across 6 or 7 of them. Are they more plentiful on higher levels? Or, is from doing something like skirmishes or dungeons?

Thanks.

Oz
Post edited by draggonwolfs on

Comments

• Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are random. Though I see them in the Auction House for sale and the Wondrous Bazaar sells them for 200 AD.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know you can buy them but I have seen people who are complaining that they have 100+ lockboxes in their inventory taking up space and that they cannot discard them. I was just wondering how these people ended up getting so many lockboxes that it has become a nuisance to them.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I suspect that they don't actually have that many. Instead they are exaggerating the problem to make it seem worse than it is. I seem to find 1 every level or 2. Sometimes 2 or 3 in a row and then none for a long while and then some more. ::shrug::

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mortoriusmortorius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im lvl 60 with 2 days and 15 h /played atm i have 44 of them:P
    No Gods, no Masters. Knowledge is Power, and Power is Freedom.
  • Options
    cosmiqueonecosmiqueone Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    I have a lvl 40 toon with 27 of them. All random drops. Seem to drop most in instances / dungeons.
    "Note to self, when magic fails attempt science".
  • Options
    njgreen123456njgreen123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited May 2013
    I've had a couple and I'm level 38. Think my totally would be somewhere in the ball pack of 256... j/k its been more like 20.