test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leadership Quest -Protect Caravan Bugged

dabears2399dabears2399 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have done this quest over 8 times and I am to get 200 astral diamonds and when I complete the task via the gateway portal it does not deposit them to my toon. If I am in game and complete the job it will deposit those to my toon. I wanted to know if anyone else is having the same issue or noticed this problem?
Army of Darkness Founder.

Check out our website www.aod-clan.com We are recruiting members from the age of 18 and up.

Hope to see all of you in game at some point!

[AoD]Ash
Post edited by dabears2399 on

Comments

• Options
    dabears2399dabears2399 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To answer the next question I am sure some will ask. I did report this as a bug. I just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem or if they are having any other issues with profession quests/jobs.

Check out our website www.aod-clan.com We are recruiting members from the age of 18 and up.

[AoD]Ash
  • Options
    zombiewafflezzombiewafflez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had the same issue, I did it a fair amount of times too like you.
    I check my raw AD total before and after I turn it in each time... nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump this since I am not the only one!

[AoD]Ash
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go post this in the bug report forum, where you will find the exact same thread, with 4-5 pages of replies of the same thing, but the devs actually read those threads because they are posted in the proper channels.

keep this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of GD, please and thank you.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hey prick shut up I am asking the question if others noticed this issue. No need to be a jerk about it. I currently already created a ticket so me asking a question here is not hurting anything. If you don't like the post news flash don't read it.

[AoD]Ash
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had this issue on several of them that have ad in the reward.
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go post this in the bug report forum, where you will find the exact same thread, with 4-5 pages of replies of the same thing, but the devs actually read those threads because they are posted in the proper channels.

You sir get a MASSIVE -1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you get rough ADs, you're checking the right AD count right?
  • Options
    awdeohawdeoh Member Posts: 53
    edited May 2013

Does OP need to convert his original post into a crying, aggressive rant aimed at the Devs about being stiffed some AD before you'll listen?

This is one of the few threads where someone asked a polite question about a bug. If that annoys you, please feel free to fist yourself.

:)