test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UGC] Precure: The Mage of Summer (will trade feedback in long paragraphs lol)

gtdcarthagegtdcarthage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Foundry
Name: Precure: The Mage of Summer
Short Code: NW-DO811FRSH
Author: @gtdcarthage
Difficulty: Solo very well preferred.
Length: Short-medium: 15-25 minutes average. (Depending on how fast you fight and read dialogue.)
Features:
-- 50% story, 50% combat. (At least, that's how I'd like to put it.)
-- Fully customized NPC's, enemies.
-- Fairly decorated levels.

You are tired from a day of adventuring all and around Neverwinter but soon you find out it is not quite over yet. A strange, misty creature beckons you to follow it after a short walk - soon you find yourself embroiled in a quest to rescue a mysterious girl of an otherworldly, perhaps extraplanar nature... who fights with magical dancing.

Notes: This is my very first quest, albeit a rather short one, but I tried putting some amount of effort in it. There are quite a number of bugs I have tried repairing but to little success - they are at least reduced enough to be practically unnoticeable.

Depending on the reaction/feedback I recieve here and/or the in-game Foundry catalogue, I am inclined to further develop this singular quest into something a little longer. (for the Daily Foundry eligibility, as well as a better expansion and conclusion to the quest's story.)

Please have a look and swing some swords/daggers/magic missiles! (Please note also, this is my first quest - don't be too harsh on the criticism!)

---
Screenshots:

4iYkkNC.jpg

Chgvzyf.jpg

Minor warning: Screenshots intentionally show some of the best views of the quest.

There's a quite a bit of crossovering happening in the quest. Please do not bring too much attention to them here in the feedback thread, at the very least, lol. Personal reasons.

Lastly, depending on the responses I receive here, I am considering a Foundry career. If I don't much input on any potential, I'll stay an adventurer.
Post edited by gtdcarthage on

Comments

• gtdcarthagegtdcarthage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping for great justice. Will only bump up to three times. If I don't get any playthroughs or feedback at all, I'd keep myself to adventuring rather than questweaving... unless an anvil of ideas fall over my head.

(And no, this is not an zomgimleavingplznoticeme post. I'm serious! No point in making quests without an audience/adventurer to check it out and I'm sure you guys understand!)
  • gtdcarthagegtdcarthage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping for a second time around. As I had claimed in the thread title, I am willing to trade detailed feedback for mere playthroughs and 'star stickers'. :)
  • duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I found the quest by browsing the foundries :)

but I liked it enough to post here too.

I had fun playing it, even dieing to too many mobs aggro'd at once (2nd encounter after she dances the first time was to much for my just green gear using lvl60 cleric)

the story is nice, only in the last part the walk uphill got me stuck behinds some ridges (jumping solved that, but it felt strange in a with so much detail created world)
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!