test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does anyone know how the servers are set up?

asurinasurin Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm trying to find my BF and we're both in the same Mindflayer server. We just went through the tutorial, and STILL cannot see each other!

Did they divide up the servers?

I would also like to know if anyone knows what the character@handle bit is about because I did try to just add him to my friends list that way, and I can't do so without the @handle part in the end.
FoxyGR.gif
Post edited by asurin on

Comments

• asurinasurin Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to get some help here before the end of the year please.
    FoxyGR.gif
  • urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    top right of the minimap is the instance changer

if you want to play with friends make sure ur both in the same instance #

then just meetup wherever
  • lemongrenadeslemongrenades Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    Everything is set up via instances. If you bring up your map, look in the lower right corner to see what instance # you are in. You both have to be in the same one to see each other. Then just party up so you don't lose each other again.
    Hope that helps.
  • mrvykrinmrvykrin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    character= character name of the person you are currently playing as.
    Handler= the account name you login in with (not email)
    Example=Vykrin@mrvykrin
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    asurin wrote: »
    I would like to get some help here before the end of the year please.

LMAO, feeling entitled much?

Can I have your IGN please do I can blacklist you and put you on ignore? Arrogant folks like you deserve everything but help.
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    LMAO, feeling entitled much?

Can I have your IGN please do I can blacklist you and put you on ignore? Arrogant folks like you deserve everything but help.

sorta harsh :P

But to be fair, OP, you only waited 20 minutes for a reply, and someone in-game coulda replied much more quickly.
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sorta harsh :P

But to be fair, OP, you only waited 20 minutes for a reply, and someone in-game coulda replied much more quickly.

He could have waited 20 hours and it still wouldn't have justified that attitude.
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    He could have waited 20 hours and it still wouldn't have justified that attitude.

with the way Zone chat is usually, they would have waited 20 hours for an answer anyway.