test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2 Folks looking for a Mature End game Pve/Pvp guild On Dragon.

backwoods660backwoods660 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Im a Cleric my friend is a Control Wizard. We will e level 60 in a few hours.

My IRL friend and I have been playing mmos together for quite some time so we are both looking to find a good guild for neverwinter to start doing some end game content in a organized setting.

The last mmo we played was Rift I as the guild leader and lead a Hardcore raiding guild for over a year... It drained the Life out of me so I'm not really looking for a guild with a hardcore schedule.

We are looking for a end game guild that is serious but also casual and doesn't have a strict schedule or anything.

I burnt myself out in Rift doing the Hardcore thing and raiding on 3 charactes 4 times a week and now I just want to relax and have some fun but also get sh*t done and clear some dungeons ( maybe the game will have raids soon who knows).

Any guild I join MUST have some type of Voice coms. I have Vent, Mumble and TS but can get whatever.

I am mostly a pve guy but I also enjoy pvp and by pvp I mean organized pvp were we as a guild go in as a premade. Im sick of pugging pvp in neverwinter where they other team is focusing on me ( the healer) and our team is focusing on there tank and everyones split up everywhere and no one knows wth is going on.

Thanks.

PS if there are any spelling errors or missing letter b's my b key on my keyoard isnt working so I have to copy and paste every letter b.
Post edited by backwoods660 on

Comments

• sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    I suggest you http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?212131-GM-Graviora-Manent-(Hardcore)-NA-PVP-PVE-Dragon

Full information is on that guild thread itself.

A little information about that guild is we have TS 3 , and we are active all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'd rather not be alone, because I value friendships more than anything else.
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • mudsliideemudsliidee Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Man, Add me, Name ingame is Mudsliide, can whisper me or send me a friends request, Going to be getting a guild together myself, Maybe you and your friend can join myself and 2 other people i play with!
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is a multiple gaming community with over 10 years of history.

We have everything you have described but only offer the best that other guilds may not be able to offer: which is --- We are the largest guild in the Neverwinter in the Dragon Server; in facts, we are the largest guild in Neverwinter. But our strong representation is not the only thing we have!

I must totally agree that this guild is TRULY doing what they preach.

There are only a handful of the gaming communities out there with similar history (10 year+)...

Most of them seems very nice at first but then after you look into the community for a while, some are swarmed into the years of RULES and REGULATIONS and SMALL CLIQUE.

Not so in Grievance! People are extremely nice, knowledgeable and helpful...

There are something for everyone. There are PG channel, there are Mature channels, there are different flavors of tea for everyone; and if you do not like TEA, we have Coffee, Irish Coffee, Wine and Beers as well! =)

After a long hard day at work, all we want to do is to relax and have some fun to chillax. We are playing a game to have fun and to hang loose with some guildmates to enjoy ourselves --- after all ---who wants to be forced to behave like a child all the time when you are having fun with a bunch of mature players?

Based on our latest roster, we have close to a hundred ACTIVE Neverwinter players (individual players, not alts, and not counting other members who play in other games) and counting. There should be enough groups for anyone to run dungeons in different time.

So come join us, on the glorious Open Beta Week for this amazing game.

Picking the right and friendly community will change your gaming experience dramatically; so make Grievance to be your family today!

We welcome you! So join us, TODAY!

Please visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org

Luna
    Im a Cleric my friend is a Control Wizard. We will e level 60 in a few hours.

My IRL friend and I have been playing mmos together for quite some time so we are both looking to find a good guild for neverwinter to start doing some end game content in a organized setting.

The last mmo we played was Rift I as the guild leader and lead a Hardcore raiding guild for over a year... It drained the Life out of me so I'm not really looking for a guild with a hardcore schedule.

We are looking for a end game guild that is serious but also casual and doesn't have a strict schedule or anything.

I burnt myself out in Rift doing the Hardcore thing and raiding on 3 charactes 4 times a week and now I just want to relax and have some fun but also get sh*t done and clear some dungeons ( maybe the game will have raids soon who knows).

Any guild I join MUST have some type of Voice coms. I have Vent, Mumble and TS but can get whatever.

I am mostly a pve guy but I also enjoy pvp and by pvp I mean organized pvp were we as a guild go in as a premade. Im sick of pugging pvp in neverwinter where they other team is focusing on me ( the healer) and our team is focusing on there tank and everyones split up everywhere and no one knows wth is going on.

Thanks.

PS if there are any spelling errors or missing letter b's my b key on my keyoard isnt working so I have to copy and paste every letter b.
  • fenchurchfenchurch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deep Thought is recruiting. We have no set requirements for play time. We just ask that you be over 21, not easily offended, and willing to use vent. Check us out at www.godeep.enjin.com.

Thanks!