test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is it posible to dress the bad guys?

vonkatastrophenvonkatastrophen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hello again guys, im wokring in my first quest, and i want to make it good from the beggining, so im working a little in my encounters i want them to be really a challenge without doing the same "just spam them all" so my question is this is there any way to edit the encounters to add or substract bad guys from the groups?

how can i crate a boss with certain capacities, like sumoning more stuff or shapeshifting and things like that, is it posible?

how can i add more hp to the boss and improve his damage deflection?

there is actually a huge list of things i want to do with my bad guys i know now how to dress them so that is by itself quite good. i just want them to have special abilities and diferent things.

thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by vonkatastrophen on

Comments

• Options
    forien69forien69 Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1) Encounters are stiff in numbers, you can't add/remove creeps to/from them
    2) No bosses in Foundry atm
    3) Customizing look of Encounter NPCs is exactly the same as customizing look of Contact NPCs
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    so sad there is no bosses there, so you actually need to spam them all. no way to move some numbers there? sad sad well i will just stick to what is there and try to ge the best of it!!

thanks for the response forien69

Noili Kiburga
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shiinchan01shiinchan01 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    forien69 wrote: »
    1) Encounters are stiff in numbers, you can't add/remove creeps to/from them
    2) No bosses in Foundry atm
    3) Customizing look of Encounter NPCs is exactly the same as customizing look of Contact NPCs

1) Correct
    2)Semi incorrect
    They have under orc, a boss that has "Solo" in its description, this is the Orc Savage. Use this for bosses right now. (There may be other solo's but I just see a ton of elites, which a few elites could equal a boss encounter)
    3) Correct, though you have to do it for each one, make sure your are in the Detail view (top left), then click the mob, change its over all costume first, then customize that.
  • Options
    forien69forien69 Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    2)Semi incorrect
    They have under orc, a boss that has "Solo" in its description, this is the Orc Savage. Use this for bosses right now. (There may be other solo's but I just see a ton of elites, which a few elites could equal a boss encounter)

That's not boss. That's Brute Elite. Not even Epic... there are no Epics or Bosses in Foundry
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guisy this is very helpfull!!! thanks a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shiinchan01shiinchan01 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    forien69 wrote: »
    That's not boss. That's Brute Elite. Not even Epic... there are no Epics or Bosses in Foundry

SOLO, not elite, Solo is harder than elite and I have found 3, 1 Solo that is by it self and 2 SOLO what have 2 mobs with them, select hard, melee and you will find htem.

As of right now SOLO = boss
  • Options
    erianeeriane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The trouble for me is I want a caster encounter. I've seen some other people use one that has a spell that draws you in but I don't know what encounter that is
  • Options
    waeolwenwaeolwen Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eriane wrote: »
    The trouble for me is I want a caster encounter. I've seen some other people use one that has a spell that draws you in but I don't know what encounter that is

That should be a Spellplague Hulk
  • Options
    minemoleminemole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are six different Solo enemies listed by tilt42 in the thread Encounters for Dummies.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?140071-Encounters-for-Dummies-(and-everyone-else)