test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can npcs jog/run or just walk fast?

glumm66glumm66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I was wondering if there is a way to make npcs jog or run? I know it can be done in the game because it exists in Cryptic quests, but can it be done in the foundry? Is there a particular speed setting that I need to use?
Post edited by glumm66 on

Comments

• Options
    chairgraveyard1chairgraveyard1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    When you set an NPC up as doing a One-Time Patrol or Looping Patrol, there's a textbox which is something like "Walk speed in feet per sec.".

If you set it higher, they *should* run. I haven't verified this entirely though.
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No one has gotten the walk speed value to work properly yet. I guess it's bugged until further notice. So what ever value you put there, they still walk the same speed.
  • Options
    chairgraveyard1chairgraveyard1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    Weak.

/10 characters
  • Options
    glumm66glumm66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    No one has gotten the walk speed value to work properly yet. I guess it's bugged until further notice. So what ever value you put there, they still walk the same speed.

Darn. Well thanks for the info, at any rate.