test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arrghhh I want to change my race! Why is there no option to do so??

urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
they should allow u to change your race for zen. i don't like my race anymore and losing motivation to continue my char but i'm already lvl 30+
Post edited by urdefmad on

Comments

• oni44oni44 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really? I mean really? It took you 30 Levels to decide that? lol
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It takes no time at all to reach 30. Just nuke him and re-create at the character creation. Now that you've played those levels once and know the missions, it should take around 2 days, if that, to catch back up :) It took me quite a while to get to 30 on my first toon due to reading dialog soaking in the storyline, and enjoying the game. My alts, however, I do not need to re-read and all that, so playing them through takes such a short amount of time it's nuts :)
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That will teach you to make a halfling GWF.
  • shroommageshroommage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Reroll and get it ogre with.
  • thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You shouldn't be able to change your race. As nice as it would be, it doesn't make sense.
  • torskaldrtorskaldr Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    That will teach you to make a halfling GWF.

I made a halfling GWF in one of the beta weekends. It was awesome. If I make another it'll be a halfling for sure.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    shroommage wrote: »
    Reroll and get it ogre with.
    lol!
    Anyway yeah I'm surprised this isn't implemented, there's loads of people who'd race change after working out a class suitable for their build or just the looks in general.
    Hopefully it come, better late than never
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    torskaldr wrote: »
    I made a halfling GWF in one of the beta weekends. It was awesome. If I make another it'll be a halfling for sure.

So a halfling GWF uses longswords right? :p
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    lol!
    Anyway yeah I'm surprised this isn't implemented, there's loads of people who'd race change after working out a class suitable for their build or just the looks in general.
    Hopefully it come, better late than never

I wouldn't count on it. People on STO have asking for one for years and they still don't have one.