test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Viridian Dawn - EU based friendly community, recruiting players 21 and over

andjj5andjj5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
recruitment2.png

Feel free to visit our website here
Look over our Community Charter here
Or fill out an application form here
Post edited by andjj5 on

Comments

• theazurehawktheazurehawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you also enjoy listening to acapella singing on TS we provide that service too :p. Although not this good - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AFqYeXKK3I
  • ervoniservonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That video was amazing. I'm sold!
  • andjj5andjj5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We have been having a blast with our heros and new guardians, I am looking forward to the influx we will see on the 30th!
  • andjj5andjj5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also we are currently based on the DRAGON shard, it wont matter in the long run as the shards will be merged but for the moment any new players need to be based there.
  • mindtrix1808mindtrix1808 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to all our new members, we are still looking for a few more if anyone out there is looking for a friendly, mature guild to game with.
  • marinelabmarinelab Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to our newest members. As per OP, check us out & look forward to seeing new applicants join us.

General release is in a few hours and more of our long time guildies are joining us :)
    edited May 2013
    Great to see all the new faces!
  • dalcardalcar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the first time EVER I have seen videos on youtube with so manny views and no Dislikes, HAX!! :)
    edited May 2013
    The T1 and T2 dungeons are great fun, it'll be a shame when we have them all on farm :)
    edited May 2013
    Well, the rollback will lose some of our guild guys their loot, but we will be heading right back in to see if we can get them again. Come join us!
  • olguriaholguriah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I joined up a couple of days ago after stumbling over the game by chance, looking forward to play with you all :)
    edited June 2013
    Things are looking up with the new changes announced today - I for one (as a cleric) will be looking forward to the threat fixes!
    edited September 2013
    Please note that from this date recruitment is now CLOSED

Thank you for your interest.