test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BoP end game loot

metalgeard20metalgeard20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
There's a lot of complaints that you can trade Zen for astral diamonds and use the astral diamonds to purchase a full set of epic, end game loot of the auction house. They say that this is Pay to Win. This is NOT what you want people saying about your game. They are using it to bad mouth and bash the game (which costs you, the developer, money which means less content for me, the player).

If raids and 20v20 pvp IS the end game you are planning, can you make it so the loot that drops it them is BoP (bind of pick up) so people can't buy their way to it? I personally don't care about gear grinding vs gear buying but the PR it generates for you guys is terrible.

Comments

• stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Asking the company to close its main cash cow? PWE is a super dirty company, as they've proven and unfortunately this won't go away. But yeah, game is doomed for real due to this.
  • jilsarrjilsarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like that you can do it, i am the one who sells this to the noobs, ive been 60 for awhile and was one of the first people to put things on AH (epic t2). Now i am up to 9mill ad, 0$ spent on a game! it depends on what you like. I like that its BoP and i can make money off my hard work of running t2 epic dungeons. Also you can gear out another 60 w/o running single epic just cause u can get those items on your main and just enjoy faceroll pvp.

PS. L2capitalyse on things like that
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    jilsarr wrote: »
    I like that you can do it, i am the one who sells this to the noobs, ive been 60 for awhile and was one of the first people to put things on AH (epic t2). Now i am up to 9mill ad, 0$ spent on a game! it depends on what you like. I like that its BoP and i can make money off my hard work of running t2 epic dungeons. Also you can gear out another 60 w/o running single epic just cause u can get those items on your main and just enjoy faceroll pvp.

PS. L2capitalyse on things like that

And this right here is our community representative! Welcome to Neverwinter, where everything is pay to win!