test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friends joining

sherlinn12sherlinn12 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After buying a founders pack, I was given a key for friends to play test during the beta test weekends. For some reason after I forwarded the message to my friends to create a party and join a guild in the last weekend event. No one could access the server with the beta test key? Could I get some guidance in getting them to participate in the next one?
Post edited by sherlinn12 on

Comments

• zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Unless i'm reading your post wrong, you sent your friend key to more than one person? If so, that is your first mistake, as the key will only allow one person access to beta for one weekend.

As for it not working, there were some issues over the weekend regarding account access and beta keys, but it should have been resolved. There should be information in these forums somewhere about it.
  • yalleeyallee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My issue is not the same as above. I can see/allow my brother to join as a friend but I cannot find him in a person search or invite him to appear on the same map/server. Is it possible for me to game/quest with him and if so how can I do this? I have tried the Character/handle option to no effect. ty