test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ideas that are need implemented.

androidecandroidec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Make a algorythm for aditional options of items making them unique all in some ways. i have found over 9000! daggers that are equal, and some times the change was just the name, even some +1 was equal another 0, all items are so useless on this game that is almost ridiculous they not even have different skins or good looking.

With this said, spells and alot of effects could have more imagination, "BOOOOOM EFFECTS!" Because good effects in combat = enjoyable gaming.

Anyway, WE NEED MORE BAGS! is so unfair reach lv 60 with questing questing questing and not event we have enough space.

Like it it now, the game have so many currencies that only clearly shows we need to buy crystals..... and thats not good for people that want enjoy the free before to pay.
Post edited by androidec on

Comments

• krissysterlingkrissysterling Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see a "view only BUY OUTS" on auction window. I don't want to bid on some item that will be worthless to me in 5 days when the auction finally expires, and for some ungodly reason NO ONE IS USING BUYOUT OPTION! SO frustrating! Auction house is almost worthless in current form.
  • tyrantcommandertyrantcommander Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see a "view only BUY OUTS" on auction window. I don't want to bid on some item that will be worthless to me in 5 days when the auction finally expires, and for some ungodly reason NO ONE IS USING BUYOUT OPTION! SO frustrating! Auction house is almost worthless in current form.

This. It is also very aggravating that when you go down in sub menus while searching equipment, it just throws out the level restrictions you put in.

Also seconded. I was complaining just yesterday about how I seem to have 10 currencies and only one of them does something. I about quit the game after trying to find a place to get better gear in town, and not having the right amount of currency for any of it. Very frustrating. I can't even really find a use for gold at the moment..

Then there are my issues with the companions and professions...
  • dominemesisdominemesis Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013

second this big time!
  • krissysterlingkrissysterling Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol companions.. my "rogue" dog half the time just stands there looking stupid while this epic fight is raging all around me. Everyone has either cleric companions or wizard companions. Considering I am a cleric I feel rendered useless when the 4 other people have a cleric "bot". Wizard companions .. enough with the knockbacks please.. knockbacks should be like, appropriately used, not just at whim
  • diegocfqdiegocfq Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was about to post something related to what the original poster said.

After dropping lots of equips I realized that most of the equips are "generated" from a pool of points, and then these points are divided by the number of stats that the item will have and then these stats are determined. When any amount of stats chosen are the same, their value in points becomes the sum. This explains the amount of items with the exact same value in points but different stats and explains the items with a really big boost to one stat.

Also would be nice to have equips that require every level. One example, from the 20 to 30, equipment requirements level is: 20 -> 22 -> 24 -> 26 -> 28 -> 30. I feel sorry for the odd levels ;D (Could help if level required was a random integer number between 20 and 30).
  • androidecandroidec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    show ur ideas too. this game could be so much more... he have the potential.
  • androidecandroidec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PPL PUMP IT! PUMP IT! so Dev's Check it!
  • simyazzisimyazzi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Like others have mentioned, the auction house is basically useless right now. Well, not useless but not really worth the time it takes to get anything out of it. Why cant we just buy something? Its been 5 days almost and I have 1.5 hrs left on a bid for a dagger I needed 5 days ago because I couldn't just buy it I had to bid. So in the meantime I haven't played the char because if I did by the time the auction was over my char would either find one or would be at a level that the dagger I bid on would no longer be viable. So as it stands now I wont be using it anymore until its changed. Not pouting, there's just no reason for me to use it if I have to wait 5 days for something I need now. Other than that and a few other minor things Im really liking the game for what it is.
  • zealotomegazealotomega Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to fully enjoy Neverwinter to its fullest I don't mind the mouse and keyboard style of play but im a controller/joypad player and Neverwinter doesn't have a skill bar that requires the numberline the F line or and alt+number or shift+number to use all ablilties so could you be as so kind to add controller style game play, I also have several friends that have seen me play neverwinter and say if they had controller capable they would play it until godhood was within their grasps, so pease and thank you for and patch updates for controller capability in the near or later future.
  • zealotomegazealotomega Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea I know se about the fuss of the AH and I'm not going to us it until I have a "buy now" button also I really want that controller play style if you dev's would be as so kind.
  • masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited May 2013
    I for one would like there to be a defensive power bar you can bring up with shift key so cw's can cast shield or other defensive skills while still maintaining the attack power bar for when you arent holding shift that way we'd be able to use more powers because why do we use the shift key? to defend or use our evades so it would make sense to add the bar while defending that way GF can put taunts on the defense bar and his attacks can be on his attack bar. and besides we're supposed to be heroes right? heros use every means available to them to win. not only 6 or 7 skills when they know 12 or more
  • dottekkdottekk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have 2 ideas that I actually havent seen anywhere:

PVP - Winning streak

Every time your team wins in domination (doesnt matter if its PUG or Pre-made) it will count this win as a winning streak and your team will continue to play together (as long as you win or somebody leave after or during match) against other winning streak teams (brackets would be divided by winning streak 0;1-2;3-5;6+) this will bring some ballanced and more challenging games and competition also with winning streak stat that can be compared between players like longest winning streak and how many times you did 6+.

GWF - Leadership improvement

GWF is for me the weakes class mainly because of partially useless Shift + arrow skill (sprint) It would be nice to replace it with Punishing charge with 2 charges per full stamina. I believe that this change will help gwf in terms of damage, damage mitigation, positioning which I found are very lackluster. Punishing charge will be replaced with a new spell (just quick idea in my mind is shout "For the leader" it will grants 10% movement speed buff to all allies and +5% damage to next attack for 5 seconds (buff ends with succesfull attack))