test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bought Founders Pack - Never received my Astral Diamonds

martinveamartinvea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey there. I bought the founders pack and received all my items, companion and other stuff in-game just fine. However, I'm not able to claim my astral diamonds. There is nothing in the balance to withdraw at all. I've tried contacting support but they responded with - go check the forums or the wiki. Anyone got any ideas what to do ?
Post edited by martinvea on

Comments

• Options
    datgregdatgreg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never received my Guardian Pack AD either! I are the upset! I posted a GM ticket two days ago and am waiting on any result! What'd up PWE? >:P
  • Options
    duerandduerand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    martinvea wrote: »
    Hey there. I bought the founders pack and received all my items, companion and other stuff in-game just fine. However, I'm not able to claim my astral diamonds. There is nothing in the balance to withdraw at all. I've tried contacting support but they responded with - go check the forums or the wiki. Anyone got any ideas what to do ?

Did you check the Zen Market? At the top of your screen in game there is a Z with a little diamond below it. Click that and they should be right there to claim. Other than that I have no clue what to tell you. :(
  • Options
    datgregdatgreg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks! I hope you are right. O.o''
  • Options
    martinveamartinvea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I checked there. 0 to claim.
  • Options
    xabdaxxabdax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having similar difficulties and it has been since Day Two for me. To date I have received two automated cookie-cutter responses as replies. That it.

The third automated email I received, and I make no joke, is a Customer Service survey asking me to take a survey to gauge my customer service satisfaction level. The irony is, on completing the survey my "reward" is to be "entered into a lottery" where 10 ! lucky survey participants per month will 500 ! Zen.

How about just give me my 600, 000 AD and we will call it even?
  • Options
    emorelixemorelix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not from zen market, go to currency exchange, its next to the zen market tab on ur screen, it will tell you to claim them
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    If they aren't where (diamond at the top of the screen) others have already mentioned for some reason, please contact support: https://support.perfectworld.com/
  • Options
    divlishdivlish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Guardian pack plus the starter pack, never received the starter pack items, still waiting for something other than an auto response.
  • Options
    khaman1440khaman1440 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone please tell me how to reach support for this company? Anytime I click on a contact us link for Perfect World or Neverwinter I am redirected before finally being brought to a page cannot be displayed message. I have tried from different computers with different browsers. I have no problem browsing to anything else, but finding support seems to be impossible.

I purchased a Founder's Pack for $59.99 and my bank account was charged, but I have yet to see a single item. There is no additional character slots, nor did I receive any of the goodies. I have visited the Founder's agent in game, checked mail, visited the mail courier, created a new character and completed Rags to Riches, and nothing has helped.

It seems that numerous people have this issue and it feels a bit like a scam to me. Support is unreachable or replies with canned responses. I spent money and I want a resolution. I have already contacted my bank and filed a dispute for products not received. Part of my claim is to try and resolve the issue with the merchant. I am trying but I do not see a way to reasonably accomplish this task. Better customer service would be appreciated instead of just grabbing our money and saying "Best of luck!"
  • Options
    pamonsopamonso Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, I bought the Founder's Pack and still have not seen a single item from it. Since they take so long to respond via tickets in their games I am still waiting for an reply back, been 3 days now and still haven't gotten any word back.
  • Options
    jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    divlish wrote: »
    I bought the Guardian pack plus the starter pack, never received the starter pack items, still waiting for something other than an auto response.

They fixed the guardian pack issues over a week ago. Go the the Founders vendor across from Knox and you can claim all the item there.
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If you are claiming them don't claim them all, its hard to impossible to trade them between toons :)
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    oleruneolerune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least you got something lol, all I get is the stupid display name conflict and even after searching for hours to find ways to fix it, there's still no solution.

I was really looking forward to the dang guardian's pack too.
  • Options
    tejctejc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    emorelix wrote: »
    not from zen market, go to currency exchange, its next to the zen market tab on ur screen, it will tell you to claim them

Yep, found mine in Astral Exchange (3rd button from the left top). You can actually claim only a portion of it to on character, and some on other chars. Thanks for the help
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would love to contact your support but your support page is a ****ing joke. 'TOO MANY LOOPS', so not actualyl able to ever make a ticket there. I'll try my luck again in-game, maybe at some point I won't get the generic slap in the face.
  • Options
    mishykinzmishykinz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tejc wrote: »
    Yep, found mine in Astral Exchange (3rd button from the left top). You can actually claim only a portion of it to on character, and some on other chars. Thanks for the help

Really? I was able to claim all of my AD on one toon.

Anyway, I was having issues redeeming my pack today too (kept saying my display name was already taken but would not allow me to create a different one, it was weird). I ticketed in 1030am central and the problem was fixed by 330pm. I didn't have any issues getting to support? But for those of you having problems, here is the link to the ticket page: https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
  • Options
    combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mishykinz wrote: »
    Really? I was able to claim all of my AD on one toon.

Same here. I didn't get my in game items till i checked my email. Funny thing was the link it gave me said the transaction was canceld or something like that yet i still got all my items and an email telling me so.