test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unbinding Companions

tjbaintjbain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I searched the forums and was unable to find a current answer. I was under the impression we would be able to train up companions, then unbind them for a price then sell them. I don't want to sell mine (atm) but I would like to give it to an alt. I tried to unbind a companion today, but could not figure out how. Any info would be great.
Catch ya on the flip side,
TJBain
Post edited by tjbain on

Comments

• Options
    jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    tjbain wrote: »
    I was under the impression we would be able to train up companions, then unbind them for a price then sell them. I don't want to sell mine (atm) but I would like to give it to an alt.

yes i'd like to know aswell i cant figure it out
    fs.png
  • Options
    tjbaintjbain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ::::bump:::
    Catch ya on the flip side,
    TJBain
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    it's not possible to unbind them atm so you must keep it on the char you bind to. Perhaps devs will apply that in the future
  • Options
    nomad1506nomad1506 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    that's disappointing :( hope they add it soon
  • Options
    gtoxgtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nomad1506 wrote: »
    that's disappointing :( hope they add it soon

That is very disappointing. So the $30 companion I bought is stuck on one character. What a crock of s##t.
  • Options
    azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    it needs to be implemented by the time scourge warlock comes out. i am training up a phoera just for him.
  • Options
    rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they will fix it, i was working at one time in beta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daledaledaledale Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is still an issue.
  • Options
    carrotdongcarrotdong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay. Reading a research answered my question. I was wondering if the Zen items were account bound or character bound. Thats <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you cant use them on all characters... grrr.
    sig1cr.jpg
  • Options
    fourmemberfourmember Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the founders pack, from other threads, have stated that its for all characters, making it more valuable, in regards of each toon gaining a pet and a mount