test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Winrar Is Me - The Game Is Factually In Open Beta

runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?215092-The-difference-between-Open-Beta-amp-Launch/page9

Last Reply.

Case closed, I win, bye. I bet that pisses you "Launch people" off, but that's how it is. Which I said many times ofc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by runicfi on

Comments

• xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yay!

*Here's a cookie*
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • runicfirunicfi Member Posts: 269 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thanks. That was really tasty. The taste of victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfrWchX5rAU
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /facepalm. Really had to open a thread on this within 10 minutes of the last one getting shutdown? Really?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    runicfi wrote: »
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?215092-The-difference-between-Open-Beta-amp-Launch/page9

Last Reply.

Case closed, I win, bye. I bet that pisses you "Launch people" off, but that's how it is. Which I said many times ofc.

this guy must really believe in obama...
  • stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahahahahahahahaha. Keep believing what you want, this does nothing but prove you are in fact a bigger idiot than anyone could have imagined.
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
    edited May 2013
    this guy must really believe in obama...

Obama is pretty irrelevant to me since I don't live in USA. I've been there once though, Philadelphia was nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • instuhinstuh Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the first post i've seen of this stuff... but I can already tell you're all morons if you were even arguing about it.

Pointless points are pointless to argue.
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You keep believing what you want, but PWE/Cryptic doesn't really get to redefine industry terms to suit their marketing purposes.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
    edited May 2013
    stonedbill wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahaha. Keep believing what you want, this does nothing but prove you are in fact a bigger idiot than anyone could have imagined.

Hmm nah, just proves I'm right, mr. Pissed Off Launch Person. Last time I check this thread, so unfortunately any future ( false, proved by my link ) claims will go to deaf ears and won't be seen by me. I'm now waltzing off to see other threads wearing my Open socks in my Beta sandals. Cyas, enjoy the Open Beta! Bye!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • delekii1delekii1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Last Reply.

Because if I was a company relying on the pelmet of open beta to protect myself from launching an unfinished product, I'd totally go saying that on the forums.

No more wipes, cash shop open. The game is functionally and semantically launched. It doesn't really matter what the moderators write, they don't define the English language.
    edited May 2013
    instuh wrote: »
    This is the first post i've seen of this stuff... but I can already tell you're all morons if you were even arguing about it.

Pointless points are pointless to argue.
    well nothing much else to do since ive been sitting in pve queue for over an hour now. might as well come here and join the community...
    edited May 2013
    Hmm nah, just proves I'm right, mr. Pissed Off Launch Person. Last time I check this thread, so unfortunately any future ( false, proved by my link ) claims will go to deaf ears and won't be seen by me. I'm now waltzing off to see other threads wearing my Open socks in my Beta sandals. Cyas, enjoy the Open Beta! Bye!

ok so if obama is irrelevant i take it your more of a faith kinda guy.... throw evidence and fact out the window kinda guy...
  • stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Op, where do you work? You claim to be in the industry.
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • lynx1989lynx1989 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Developers have lost meaning of word Beta, now it is only as advertisment, Beta should be product that is not ready for release.
    I have seen allot of so called released games who runs with the tags of Open Beta , seriously it ... annoys me.It just make no sense.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bye!

Thanks for making the only contribution you possibly could to improve the game! Wish more people like you did this!

:)
  • ultraxanatovultraxanatov Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think everyone knows that the "Open Beta" thing is just an excuse for bugs, downtimes, and the unfinished state of the game. This does not negate the fact that you either pay or grind for years to test a game in open beta (without wipe).
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well nothing much else to do since ive been sitting in pve queue for over an hour now. might as well come here and join the community...

The game is down. How are you sitting in a pve queue?
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
    edited May 2013
    lynx1989 wrote: »
    Developers have lost meaning of word Beta, now it is only as advertisment, Beta should be product that is notready for release.
    I have seen allot of so called released games who runs with the tags of Open Beta , seriously it ... annoys me.It just make no sense.
    exactly just a fall back is all it is. to me honesty is more valuable and respected.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    some random employee with golden text had to set it in stone for you?

Wake up, this is a disguised launch from PW hidden as beta so every mistake is "acceptable" - and the most people actually eat it raw.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    The game is down. How are you sitting in a pve queue?

sry typing fast and been here for awhile i got ahead of myself but before servers went down i was in queue till they went down. havent gotten to join a dungeon yet today. hopefully before i call it a night i can get in one
  • lynx1989lynx1989 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is nice to get to level 60 get all the good stuff with all the bugs they have fixed in a week and then the rest ones who starts are poor ....Not mentioning how .. up market will get in such short time period, there is no way I could explain all bad things that this will do to future players.
    edited May 2013
    Really, I don't care if they call it an Open Beta except for this: by misusing the term, they are confusing the users. We keep seeing the same questions in the forums and in the game "will there be a wipe?" "will I get my currency back?" "when is release?"

If they'd just use the correct terminology, we could all stop wasting a lot of time.