test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please seperate these forums GWF/GF

vertisonevertisone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
As a guardian, I would rather not share the barracks with our overcompensating, overplayed, irrelevant, and underpowered GWF brethren. Too much garbage to sift through to get to what I want to see.
Post edited by vertisone on

Comments

• forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    but rouges are overpowdered
  • ragunmezegisragunmezegis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I dont want shared barack with class with shield which I cant kill in one on one in pvp fight and stronger than me with 1 handed f***** weapon and "block block block block" when I attack !!! We need separate.
  • arktourosxarktourosx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Definately agree. Sorting through GWF whine posts gets old really quick.
    nwsignature.jpg
  • forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mutiny ensues
  • scionicalscionical Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vertisone wrote: »
    As a guardian, I would rather not share the barracks with our overcompensating, overplayed, irrelevant, and underpowered GWF brethren. Too much garbage to sift through to get to what I want to see.

Can you also give the OP his own forum, that only he can see and post to? Also,take a way his access to all other forums. I don't want to sift through his arrogant "thoughts."