test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

You Make It HARD - to want to keep playing

zalathorm7zalathorm7 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have almost had it with dungeon delves....

Yesterday my group entered the delve during the time slot, fought for over 2 hours to defeat the frost giant in icespire....tons of potions, injury kits, etc later, the chest didn't work. I came out with nothing but frustration...

Servers come down when I'm at pirate king today.

Ques are a joke.

GM requests remain unanswered.

I guess the only safe dungeon run is cloak tower, at least you get multiple runs in an hour. The reward for attempting harder dungeons is a chance at nothing.

Thread Closed for Being Necroed. - Ambisinisterr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zalathorm7 on

Comments

• Options
    zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    supposedly, you get same reward whether you run epic or not for the dungeon delve chests. Dont qoute me on that, it is second hand information.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope only hands drops from ct chest,it say under dungeon which items u can get and that same items u can get from chest to :/and yeah runing anything else then pirate king or ct is waste of time bosses are just to hard there and they need to much time to kill iwish they would nerf rest of dungeons a bit,at least hp of bosses so it dont take so long time
  • Options
    soldacksoldack Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    nope only hands drops from ct chest,it say under dungeon which items u can get and that same items u can get from chest to :/and yeah runing anything else then pirate king or ct is waste of time bosses are just to hard there and they need to much time to kill iwish they would nerf rest of dungeons a bit,at least hp of bosses so it dont take so long time

is this english?
  • Options
    peterfspeterfs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    soldack wrote: »
    is this english?

Don't be rude, not everyone is english as a first language.
  • Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You know this is open-beta right?
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • Options
    taylorfesttaylorfest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    killz2many wrote: »

Go away with this, seriously.
    10mr4gl.png
  • Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    We're in beta. Report the bug, take a deep breath and keep beta testing like the rest of us.
  • Options
    makaifymakaify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Open beta... It's been thrown around so much lately, that it has lost it's meaning. But if this is all just a test (beta), we'll get the money we have spent on zen refunded, since it's just a test and not the "real thing", right?
  • Options
    leetabixxleetabixx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OH NOES WE CANT DO IT IT MUST BE BROKEN! NERF NERF NERF OMIGAD! i find with the chests you still get a reward the pic just doesnt appear when you open it... look in inventory. The only thing that needs sorting is the group finder finding properly organised groups and not 5 rogues no healer... that or just kill the game before it even starts by making hard mode instances easier.... seems legit... :S
  • Options
    asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    to the first person who will say again "is beta" i'll send a telepathic thought projection of being literally punched in the face!

Man i can't!!!! :mad::mad:
  • Options
    baburmisbaburmis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    killz2many wrote: »

lol :P

btw mmorpg said if they dont get rid of beta tag in a couple of weeks they will review this game as if it was live, so i guess pwe wont be able to keep this one under beta tag for years to come :o)
  • Options
    psych0zerpsych0zer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yo dawg. too much hate around these days.. it's just beta.
    :)
  • Options
    samanthyasamanthya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    Yes... there's the perfect fix, you can't -pug- the epic dungeons so let's nerf them...

Yet when I run things with guildies it goes smoothly and bosses die like they should.

But you're right, it's just -way- too hard so instead of requiring you to work and learn let's just have a dungeon exploration adventure where you get your epics simply for making the map light up everywhere.

How about, No.
  • Options
    psych0zerpsych0zer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just farm a amount of items... gear out your char, and everything will be allright :) if you're going throu Mad Dragon at lvl 30-35, with the 20-30 gear and a **** cleric... you're going to have a bad time.
    :)
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it is beta. If you have a problem with that you should probably wait until Cryptic no longer refers to it as a beta. Or you can get upset every time someone mentions it.

Having said that: Open beta.
This discussion has been closed.