test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feat Feet are Beat

everchangingelfeverchangingelf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I'm a level 22 Cleric, and I have 5 unspent Feat Points.

I can not use them in the third feat in the Virtuous path, which is the path I chose for my cleric.

Is this a bug, or is it because my level is too low? I am not sure what the case is, so I posted this thread here.
Post edited by everchangingelf on

Comments

• Options
    umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are 2 different types of feat points: Heroic and Paragon. You need Paragon points to take any of the 3 paths, and you don't get Paragon points until you reach Paragon tier at L30.
  • Options
    everchangingelfeverchangingelf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    No I mean like. In the Heroic Feat Section. THe third heroic feat in the path that leads UP to the Virtuous Paragon ones is grayed out and won't let me put points in it. Is it due to my level being low?
  • Options
    umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need to put 5 points in each bracket before you can take the next bracket. There's no "chain" of feats, and none of them lead to Paragon trees.
  • Options
    vix6uvix6u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You must spend the points to unlock the next ( greyed out ), teir true for both Heroic and Paragon feat trees.
  • Options
    banecrushrbanecrushr Member Posts: 129 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    LOL, I know his pain... it is a bit confusing for all us noobs who just started playing this game for sure. Just do like I did, read them all, pick what you feel is best for your style needs and then respec after as I think most of us will probably be doing that anyways. Nothing really matters till you hit the higher levs. IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sir, were now surrounded"!
    Thats great news son, now we can attack from ALL sides"!