test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Founder's Pack

twg235twg235 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I purchased the founder's pack and was quite disappointed to discover that all of the items in the pack are character bound. I wanted some things on one character and others on the new character I planned to make in my newly available character slot. It's rather unfortunate. Specifically, I wanted to give the ring and the dire wolf to my new guy but everything else to my main. I had no reason to assume that it would be character bound, considering the astral diamonds you get can be split between characters. Why are the items not simply account bound? I hate to complain, I've loved everything about this game so far, but my main is already 26 and the handful of items I wanted for other characters are useless now. It wouldn't be such a big deal, honestly, had I not had the fortune a few nights ago to get the companion from the nightmare box on my main.
Post edited by twg235 on

Comments

• kaedan69kaedan69 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bleh bleh bleh
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get all items on all characters, apart from the diamonds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • twg235twg235 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really now? ok i retract my complaint, thank you clansman
  • mightyqu1nnmightyqu1nn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    Yes what he just said you can go to the founders agent in protectors enclave and claim the items on other toons from him.
    Do not interfere in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup...
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually for me, after I completed the tutorial missions on all 3 characters, I got an in game mail with the items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not all items , the ' helper pack ' is once per account so claim it on the toon you want . The founder vendor has multiple pages . page one is the bundle you receive in the mail it has all the per toon items . page 2 is the once per account items , in your case the helper pack . page 3 is the pirate hat and other promo items like the horses from the magazine and alienware potion pack . page 4 is to reclaim any of the items that came in the bundle on page 1 .
    edited May 2013
    where's the founder vendor?
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    twg235 wrote: »
    where's the founder vendor?

there's a screenshot 3/4 the way down the thread here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?205012-Neverwintan-noble-Savage-North-Explorer
  • umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He's also on the in-game map as the Founder Agent.
    edited May 2013
    ok cool, thanks guys found where he is. now the server's down again though so ill have to wait XD
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    twg235 wrote: »
    really now? ok i retract my complaint, thank you clansman

I read you initial post and was thinking. Umm, wait everything but the diamonds and that multipack of misc items is generated new for each character. there is only 1 of the multipack things on the account and you get the diamonds as a lump sum to distribute between your characters. Everything else you get in an email at around level 4.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]