test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greetings fellow Realms fans

blitterpongblitterpong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Let me start off by saying that I been a great fan of the "Realms" for a good decade plus. The Realms have a ton of awesome authors which have inspired me in many ways. I first discovered the Realms from a old mmo I used to play called Everquest from the diverse players I ventured with online. It's been awhile since I played a MMO so I'm hoping to get into Neverwinter and RP with some awesome peeps. I have some short stories I have written and made some campaigns I whipped up for Dnd but sadly I can never find like minded friends to play with irl. Really hoping to RP my fav char Vico "The Boss" Bross Blackhand of Bane. I really like the big baddie and hope to pvp in his name.

I'm a avid pc gamer and have a rockin rig and hope I can add some good peeps to my steam list. I used to run a guild long ago and was pretty popular on my server. We even had a get together in Gatlinburg TN. Well I hope I get to know a lot of folks in game and don't be shy give me a holla.

Image59.jpg
[SIGPIC]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u9/keuven/ghettosig2-2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Strive ceaselessly to dominate your environment.

Be merciless in the execution of your duties, and show no pity to the weak.

Respect tradition and authority.
Post edited by blitterpong on

Comments

• Options
    lachrymologistlachrymologist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, Blitterpong. I share a simular story. I have loved Forgotten Realms since old school ad&d. I have a row of fr novels much like yours. I have been into mmorpgs for about six years and like you none of my gamer friends will be playing Neverwinter. Most refuse to leave wow, fearful creaters of habit i guess. So i am looking for some good people to enjoy Neverwinter with. I enjoy pve, pvp, lore and rp. If you would like to group up for anything shoot me message. Thanks.
  • Options
    joshp121joshp121 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello Blitterpong and Lachrymologist, I'm very interested in the realms as well. I read the Dragonlance books when I was a child, but I only got into the realms through the Legend of Drizzt books over the last year and a half or so. In that time however, I've found it's right up my alley. This is actually the first MMO I've really played, though I've been a PC and console gamer for years. I hope you enjoy Neverwinter, and look forward to running into you in game.
  • Options
    blitterpongblitterpong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys finally able to get online and its a beautiful world thus far. Let me know what servers you play on.
    [SIGPIC]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u9/keuven/ghettosig2-2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Strive ceaselessly to dominate your environment.

Be merciless in the execution of your duties, and show no pity to the weak.

Respect tradition and authority.
  • Options
    lachrymologistlachrymologist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Athevi Azuremyre@lachrymologist on mindflayer.