test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else have this problem?

kulthickulthic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I purchased the $60 founders pack, and while I received almost all that was promised, I never got an in game mail with the adventurer's pack. I sent an in-game ticket to see why I didn't receive it, but haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone else get slighted?

Comments

• Options
    kulthickulthic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, I thought I was supposed to be flagged with a new forum title, but I don't see the option on how to make it show up.
  • Options
    umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Adventurer's Pack is on the Founder vendor, near where you go to get the first cosmetic clothes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Awesome - wish it was clear on that. Thanks for the response! Any idea on how to get my forum title to show up?
  • Options
    umbagloumbaglo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    User CP -> Permission Group
  • Options
    raal1raal1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To enable your forum title you need to click the User CP link at the top of this thread. Then select Permission Groups and enable the title.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys! All set now - just need to get back to the game :)
  • Options
    gishankgishank Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Note that you must of fully relogged after purchasing the founders pack for the group permissions option in the user control panel to show up.
    69ngc6.png