test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seeking relaxed, mature, casualish guild on Dragon

killingyousoftlykillingyousoftly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hey there.

Long time MMO player here. I'm interested in end game content, but I don't have 6-10 hours to play every day, nor can I work my schedule around a game. I'm looking for a guild that is interested in reaching end game content together, but doesn't mind taking their time getting there. I'd also like a mature group with little drama, but not so uptight as to shy away from the occasional profanity and/or irreverent humour. I'm not picky about roleplaying. I can get into it, or go without it. I'm from Canada and in CST (GMT - 6) time zone. Currently a level 16 Rogue. I have friends who may want to join, also.

Anyone able to offer me a suitable home?
Post edited by killingyousoftly on

Comments

• Options
    m4rdiganm4rdigan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Start your own guild... sounds like my kind of guild... I love to game but do not have large lots of time to dedicate.
    If you find something or start your own.. let me know.

Nevermind... I am on Mind Flayer server... BLah!

Good luck
  • Options
    eightbawleightbawl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Check out ironknightsguild.com sounds like a good fit for you both
  • Options
    althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    Hello-

We might be a very good fit for you, depending on your usual play times.

We're a close-knit group of daytime and evening EST casual, mature adult players ranging in age from 19 to mostly 30-45 in age, with characters mostly lvl 30+ to 50, with 5+ at 50-60. We also have several people with level 15-25 characters, some are alts, I think you'd have plenty of people to group with. We have 30+ members and are looking for about 45 active members. We have 4+ members from the UK playing in EST mornings/afternoons, along with several other daytime players from the USA, Denmark, Canada for a total of 10+ any given day(time).

We have a very stable mumble server and 10-15+ members online each EST evening into the early late night / overnight hours, 15-28 on weekends, and will be looking to add to both daytime and evening players, especially Mumble users.

I will try to contact you in-game tonight, below are some contacts for the guild for an invite.
    You can browse our forums and I would be glad to chat by pm or in-game.

Altha@althahfc,
    Beazley Burrfoot@netrunnnnr,
    Boltane@Boltane,
    Jonn Hawklight@Caleb_Stone,
    Kalibos@Occulas
    Sheyna Rainbringer@lghtngfan
  • Options
    bruceleeroy23bruceleeroy23 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Deus Gaming is recruiting!

We are a casual and social guild that enjoys doing both PvE and PvP content. We are an EST guild that is located on the Dragon Shard (Server). I could go on and on about our community, but I believe that actions speak louder than words and just ask for the chance for you to come join and get to know us. So if your interested in casual and stress free game then we are the set of people you need to hang with. ^__^ if you are interested in becoming a part of our extended family you contact me on our website or you can contact me on murdax@bruceleeroy23

About Us

Deus Gaming was founded by a small group of friends spanning over multiple games such as League of Legends,Dota 2, StarCraft 2 Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter and Minecraft, etc. Deus Gaming has grown quickly and we are looking for more gamers that enjoy casual play.

What can you expect from Deus Gaming:

A mature gaming community that upholds Respect, Honor, Loyalty & Team work.
    Skilled players and mentors willing to help you learn and improve.
    Mature, friendly players to have fun and play with.
    Leadership that listens. We make sure to get your input and always try to improve the community.

Weekly community events.
    Monthly prizes.
    Live stream events.

Recruitment Information

We are looking for members looking to join our ranks as of now.
    What are we looking for you might be wandering?
    EVERYTHING!

We offer TeamSpeak channels and forums for each of our featured community games and are always looking to add more games.

- Minecraft

We host our own Minecraft servers. We have a public whitelisted hardcore survival factions server, Deus Feed the Beast hardcore survival server, Deus

vanilla creative server, and our Hunger Games server with multiple arenas.

- League of Legends

We currently run multiple casual and competitive teams.

- Dota 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Starcraft 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Dungeons & Dragon NeverWinter

We are currently recruiting members who enjoy casual and social gaming, while doing both PvE and PvP content.

- WildStar (coming soon)

We are currently recruiting for this Dominion Side for our guild Reckless Endangerment.

- Elder Scrolls Online (coming soon)

Our members have registered for beta access and look forward to opening recruitment pre-release.

Requirements

You must be 18 or older before you apply, (we do make exceptions).
    Must be active on our website and TeamSpeak.

Have TeamSpeak and a working mic with "push to talk" mode enabled.
    Be willing to help others.

No drama!

Visit our website and register and apply.
    http://deusgaming.com/
  • Options
    vonimpslappervonimpslapper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chilling is recruiting too

We are a guild that was formed on Runes of magic an been gaming across a few games ever since. We are a very mature guild with a minimum age of 20+ but most of us are 40+. The guild is English speaking and has players from around the world. Our intention is always to be a nice group of player who fit rather than a huge guild. We focus on helping each other and having fun with no drama. We are on Dragon an contact me or any member for invite
    We have great sense of humour and try to keep the games as enjoyable as possible for relaxation from work etc.
    All the best
    Oberon
  • Options
    killingyousoftlykillingyousoftly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    m4rdigan wrote: »
    Start your own guild... sounds like my kind of guild... I love to game but do not have large lots of time to dedicate.
    If you find something or start your own.. let me know.

Nevermind... I am on Mind Flayer server... BLah!

Good luck

It's a good suggestion, but I spent about 5 years as the leader of a large guild/alliance in another MMO. I don't really have that kind of time or willingness to do it again.

Good luck to you, too.

For the rest of you, thanks for the replies. I will take some time to consider the options and possibly speak with a few of you.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's a good suggestion, but I spent about 5 years as the leader of a large guild/alliance in another MMO. I don't really have that kind of time or willingness to do it again.

Good luck to you, too.

For the rest of you, thanks for the replies. I will take some time to consider the options and possibly speak with a few of you.

Looking forward to you reply Killer...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would love to speak with you Killingyousoftly if it would be possible is there a way in which I might contact you ?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hehe, Bruce, do you even play that game? i see the top 15 threads with last reply by...YOU...lol
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    We would like to invite you to the largest guild in neverwinter!

We always have the people and resource to run anything almost at anytime...

You know what Grievance is like?

You log in, everyone will welcome you sincerely.
    We joke around, have fun, help each other.
    We talk about games, and sometimes our life experience.
    There are ALWAYS people at your level to group with you for fun.

There are no small special cliques, everyone all have fun together.

There are rules and regulations, but guess what, there are really not many rules to hinder your fun.

Respect others and you would expect to be respected.

We have Mature rooms, where some can express their hang loose feelings, but never too much.

There are G rated general room where hardly anyone swears.

We have close to 300 characters in game, out of which, 200+ are active players and not alts.

We have members from all time zones that will be there for everyone.

So, COME JOIN US... Come join the best and the largest Gaming community in Neverwinter...

We are in the Dragon Server!

Come and be a part of us today!

For the game girls out there, we also have a handful of female gamers... you will not feel left out at all!

Come, have fun, and be part of our family today!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Love,

Luna
  • Options
    althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013

Would be glad to talk with you.

-altha@althahfc
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    eightbawl wrote: »
    hehe, Bruce, do you even play that game? i see the top 15 threads with last reply by...YOU...lol

Hmm are you talking about this game Dungeons & Dragraons Neverwinter. Yes I do I play a Control Wizard on dragon shard, with all the new friends I have made on here. :)