test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nerf the Control Wizard

sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Library
the control wizard is the most unbalanced class in the game! is the class that does the most damage is the most durable and is one that has more control you have to spell nerfarla!
6iscnm.jpg
Post edited by sevargath on

Comments

• cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sevargath wrote: »
    the control wizard is the most unbalanced class in the game! is the class that does the most damage is the most durable and is one that has more control you have to spell nerfarla!

Really?

the most damage is TR.
    the most durable. NOPE. We are slippery with teleport but we are NOT DURABLE.
    the most control. I'm so sorry the Control Wizards have more control.

TR would be the most unbalanced class. The Best damage. Stealth attacks. CC cleanser. Teleport. Slow. Daze. Range attacks. Its the ultimate all in one class. The perfect warrior.
  • vespirkavespirka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you met the Wizard which you couldn't kill its only means that he was faster and bouncy =)
  • theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l2p now gtfo my forums.
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • pzg33pzg33 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    most dmg? pretty sure that TR mate. our control in pve is very very good. in pvp, cc's seem to last so little.
  • skydiversrskydiversr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

l2p. and stop qq
  • sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    Really?

the most damage is TR.
    the most durable. NOPE. We are slippery with teleport but we are NOT DURABLE.
    the most control. I'm so sorry the Control Wizards have more control.

TR would be the most unbalanced class. The Best damage. Stealth attacks. CC cleanser. Teleport. Slow. Daze. Range attacks. Its the ultimate all in one class. The perfect warrior.
    trickster rogue is op are you ****ing kidding me? i have trickster rogue lv60 ok i do great damage but my resistance is 0 and my control is unfair.
    however, I have expressed my opinion a bit of education would not hurt you
    6iscnm.jpg
  • epikfailsepikfails Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't feed the troll. 2/10 btw
  • cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trickster rogue is op are you ****ing kidding me?

bad player is bad
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SOMEONE has been hitting the wacky weed a little too much your funny.
  • asmod3u5asmod3u5 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A rogue players complaining about OP wizard? its lovely.. i gues rogues are only satisfied when they can oneshot anyone from stealth and after that can jump back into stealth, i mean if you cant do that the game is ****, if are not OMGWTFPWN'ing anything you see with the class you play then its not you that is bad.. its the game, its makers, balance.. ect ect ect.. Now go create a Great weapon warrior and try to play the game with a bit of challenge. Or you can go back to your wow paladin or DK and "pwn some noobz"
  • sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    bad player is bad

I've never played with you as you say it's a bad player?
    6iscnm.jpg
  • monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    trickster rogue is op are you ****ing kidding me? i have trickster rogue lv60 ok i do great damage but my resistance is 0 and my control is unfair.
    however, I have expressed my opinion a bit of education would not hurt you

How did I correctly assume it was a TR player that was posting this? I remember how the rogue players in WoW were obsessed with posting threads complaining about other classes and their own that it seemed that would not keep quiet until they could beat any class in game. First it was hunters, then warriors, then druids, then paladins... It never stopped.

Now as a TR you should know that CWs do not do the burst damage that you do. CWs are not as durable as Guardians or even TRs, you wear leather don't you? Now we DO control and debuff with certain skills but I am certain that your post is way off base here. If you are frustrated with the TR class then maybe it's not for you. Many people roll TRs with hopes of playing what has been a historically strong class with good showing in any MMO thus far. That doesn't mean everyone is good at playing one.
  • xnarcissisticcxnarcissisticc Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Such an ironic thread.
  • bubbabinskybubbabinsky Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    If you can have a discussion without insulting one another, the chances of that discussion staying open are much greater than this thread.
This discussion has been closed.