test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in Icespire's Heart dungeon, can't get out

lilahmcmanuslilahmcmanus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
My party left and i got stuck inside Icespire's Heart at a campfire surrounded by mobs. obviously i don't have the ''leave party''option
the campfire is not near the entrance so i cannot rerun the whole instance by myself, i die right away
mobs are on top of the campfire so i get killed as soon as i try to res
there's no button or option to teleport out of the instance
been waiting for over 2 hours after submitting the first ''stuck'' ticket to a gm, still no reply
tried logging out, tried exiting the game totally and restarting my pc, nothing worked
take me out please GMS
Post edited by lilahmcmanus on

Comments

• darqiondarqion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My party left and i got stuck inside Icespire's Heart at a campfire surrounded by mobs. obviously i don't have the ''leave party''option
    the campfire is not near the entrance so i cannot rerun the whole instance by myself, i die right away
    been waiting for over 2 hours after submitting the first ''stuck'' ticket to a gm, still no reply
    tried logging out, tried exiting the game totally and restarting my pc, nothing worked
    take me out please GMS

Edit: Sorry was wrong.. Eh.
    Press H. request GM help
    Stuck
    Unable to progress through mission
    In here you should have the Abort mission option. Pick that
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you logout in a dungeon, you start right at the entrance, not at any campfire.
  • darqiondarqion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    someoneod wrote: »
    If you logout in a dungeon, you start right at the entrance, not at any campfire.

Not true. I had the same issues trying to solo Cloak tower. I got stuck at the final boss and figured out my "fix" above. I relogged and waited and all that, still got back at the final campfire. But my abort mission thing should work
  • xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are hence forth banished for eternity to Icespire's Heart!
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • lilahmcmanuslilahmcmanus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well i've been logging out and you start at the last campfire, also teleport scrolls dont work, so it's been over 3 hrs and still stuck
  • lilahmcmanuslilahmcmanus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tried the abort mission as well, no result
    edited May 2013
    oh sorry.. Very weird. Must be completely bugged then :/
    edited May 2013
    there, lvl 50 character deleted, game uninstalled. will never play again this ****. end of the story. keep going like this cryptic and you'll see negative zen
    edited May 2013
    0.0 Ouch.. thats.. a bit much? Sorry it didnt work out for you.. Bugs are not uncommon though.. in any MMO (it happens in all titles, also the big ones)

But if you feel your time is spend better elsewhere then i wish you the best :)
  • winterlarkwinterlark Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank god for this thread. I also got stuck in Icespire. I was soloing it and doing fine until I ran out of health pots on the end boss. Couldn't down him without them so I tried to leave. Teleport scroll didn't work, so I logged out hoping it would take me to the entrance. No dice. I tried running back but there's a barrier that can only be clicked on from the other side. I waited twenty minutes after submitting a ticket and finally decided to google it. Abort mission was successful. Thanks so much.
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    take me out please GMS

"....Drums, drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow moves in the dark.We cannot get out. They are coming! "
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ...many years later a group of adventurers come across a partial skeleton in rusted armor...in the torch light they see some writing scratched into the rotting wall..clearing the cobwebs they make out ."I can't get out"...and "still waiting for GM".. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Simply logging out is not often enough. The instance needs to reset. In most cases an instance will reset if left empty for 5 to 10 minutes.

If you log out and WAIT that amount of time. You should be able to log back in outside the dungeon.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Karma.. ? Just saying were you naughty ?
  • winterlarkwinterlark Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kwequa wrote: »
    ...many years later a group of adventurers come across a partial skeleton in rusted armor...in the torch light they see some writing scratched into the rotting wall..clearing the cobwebs they make out ."I can't get out"...and "still waiting for GM".. :p

Ha! That made my day. =)
  • crowthorncrowthorn Member Posts: 96
    edited July 2013
    Yep IM stuck in Icespire as well.
    Can't get out...

This bug was reported months ago.. why is it still happening?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • selenebellatrixselenebellatrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am currently stuck in here I tried logging out and back in - how do I get out? as usual I dont get a GM response when I do /killme

FINALLY got out - ugh how annoying
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Simply logging out is not often enough. The instance needs to reset. In most cases an instance will reset if left empty for 5 to 10 minutes.

If you log out and WAIT that amount of time. You should be able to log back in outside the dungeon.

That would be my suggestion. In the mean time you have a much, much better chance of the correct staff members seeing this if it was in the Bug Reports Section. :D
  • celestrinecelestrine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well, I just encountered this bug. Other party members left and I was stuck there. Going to give the logging out for at least 10 minutes a try and I'll let you know if it worked or not. Tried logging out briefly, changing characters, entering another party and leaving it, running back is not an option. If logging for longer doesn't resolve it, I'll abandon.

Edit: Logged for about an hour, came back and was outside the entrance. But Florin is acting like I've not done it yet, so the game may have seen it as the same as abandoning the quest.
  • ariella321ariella321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just ran into this issue today, as well. Beat the final boss, but there was an invisible wall in front of the exit portal, so we couldn't leave. Logging in/out didn't help, teleport scrolls didn't work. Eventually disbanded the party, and the others were able to get out, but I was still stuck. Couldn't go back to the entrance due to a force field type barrier. Logged out for a while after opening a GM ticket, and was finally back outside.

Wish I'd seen this thread sooner. Was a little worried for a while there. ..
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Now that you mention it -- what is the deal with the invisible wall in front of the exit portal? I went through the Icespire dungeon as my DC with just a TR since the rest of our party dropped, miraculously we beat the boss but couldn't actually leave the dungeon because we couldn't jump up on the platform to get to the exit. I left the party and got teleported back outside into the mobs leading up to the entrance, and somehow the TR got out too (maybe she clicked "leave party" at the same instant that I did). But is it a glitch that you can't exit the dungeon if there's less than five of you in a party?
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • azerothefoxazerothefox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Kind of a late reply but here it goes! That happened to me just, now. I just exited the CC dungeon. The way to exit out of dungeons like these, is to exit the way you entered. :)