test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can you improve the Cleric companion heal output?

zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Does adding a +power Icon allow her to heal for more?

The tooltip on her Healing Word says 10% of my max health. So it seems you can't boost the healing. I hope I'm mistaken.
Post edited by zedfighter on

Comments

• zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like an answer on this.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10% is 10%.
    All you can boost is her attack.
    Still, be happy, that is the ONLY common companion that scales past level 35 instead of being a nuisance.
    edit:
    On a second thought, does she have recovery stat? You could boost that for more often heals.
  • warscreamerwarscreamer Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the heal companion is good what are you talking about.....

255 heal tic every sec with no gear at lvl 15 its a companion not a cleric player running beside you.
  • thewobeythewobey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If anything she needs a nerf. or at very least the others need a buff. using her feels almost like cheating to me. She is to good.
  • rhorgerhorge Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    She's more than good enough. If you need more healing get an actual player cleric.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    thats were a skill tree should come in..........
  • warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The rest of the companions just need a buff...
  • dwcn5392dwcn5392 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    She does two things she give a DOT heal on the user and a damage spell. For the damage spell in tool tips on third hit heals all alias power and crit equipment both on the damage and heal.
  • dwcn5392dwcn5392 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry ment helps both damage and heal.
  • tuagituagi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the Companion idea a lot...IT allows for a huge variety of play styles and for me makes soloing a Tank interesting and possible. With the gear adds and enchantments my Cleric companion is doing a good job (I'm lvl 29, Cleric is 13) and the companion system seems a good solution to the Duel-Class balance problem. The only issue I have is her armor class seems low and she pulls a lot of agro...I would like to see the agro reduced; or her armor increased(Maybe allow for a player added armor piece as well as Icon?) I have no problem with defending her, but against some bosses she dies quickly.
  • mistyleeusitnovmistyleeusitnov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thewobey wrote: »
    If anything she needs a nerf. or at very least the others need a buff. using her feels almost like cheating to me. She is to good.

Not sure if sarcasm or hasn't been to upper level areas. Where she heals for 500 then proceeds to fall over dead in 2 seconds by mobs hit you for 1500+.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    On a second thought, does she have recovery stat? You could boost that for more often heals.

Has it be verified in-game that the recovery stat affects Companion's cooldown abilities?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg