test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest "Giving Unlikely Thanks" bugged (Infinite Repeats)

shukiden0shukiden0 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The quest "Giving Unlikely Thanks" only requires you to Speak with Norver the Cook to turn it in for 2s 65c and 645 EXP. There are groups standing around the NPC with one guy sharing the quest and the rest turning it in over and over to powerlevel from 4-max in a couple of hours + basically Dupe gold.

Could you please announce your status on this?
-Is it being fixed?
-Will these people be punished?

As a founder I have much more invested in the game than the average person and enjoy the quest line but I wouldn't mind leveling my alts this way if you do not plan on fixing it though I'd rather it just be fixed and everyone punished for using this method.
Post edited by shukiden0 on

Comments

• miyatzimiyatzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im seeing players trying to "sell" tips on how to level from level 1 or 4 to 60 in 45-60 minutes, in the zone chat. Seems this might be the method they are using? And if not, there seems to be more then one exploit going around.

Can we have a statement on this?
  • shukiden0shukiden0 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is the method, its also for sale on many different sites. I saw it on Epicnpc.com, D2jsp.com, Reddit has a thread with it and if you enter the zone of the quest its constant spam of people asking for groups for the "Share" of it and for "boosting" or just asking for people to Trade leveling. Its pretty bad.
  • miyatzimiyatzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im kinda sad reading this, thought the game was pretty good this far, but seeing as there is so much exploits going around. Not cool at all, yes it is "open beta"....but =/
    edited May 2013
    bump, devs need to see this
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Found people offering keys and AD and anything else they could think of to get a share of the quest. They were not even high enough to be able to whisper but were still begging for this non-stop. Now I know why.

Really needs to be fixed. ASAP
  • boojakaboojaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only way they would be able to fix this is either setting that quests can only be finished once or taking out sharing.
    Barbarian.jpg
    edited May 2013
    There are quests that you can only complete once im pretty sure. Not that that is even a big fix to make a quest non-repeatable. lol, you act like its some major game change
    edited May 2013
    No response from any officials yet, can't but help laugh.
  • aceofgamesaceofgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please do not post exploitable bugs on the forums. Instead, send a private ticket to the admins. Posting exploitable bugs will cause other players to start doing it, rather than stop it from happening.
    edited May 2013
    It's a beta. Part of testing a game is finding bugs and informing the company... A bugs section on the forum is a great place to do that, if more people abuse it, they'll just get banned if the Devs use some backbone on this.