test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone know if you can delete a profession?

darkdementiadarkdementia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
if so how?

thanks
DD
Post edited by darkdementia on

Comments

• labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why ?
    If its to get more starter crafters , then you see why you cant .
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, don't see the use unless it's an exploit, you can have every profession at the same time. They even encourage you to do at least three, as getting that many to 20 opens up a slot. If you don't like the profession, just stop doing any of it.
  • ladyshaie1ladyshaie1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Since you can have all at once, there's no reason to "unlearn" one so that you can learn another. I like that I'm not restricted to 1 or 2 of my choosing per character, but I can do them all on one character only if I wish.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just don't work on the one you don't want anymore. You can level them all.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkdementiadarkdementia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL wow sorry about that question. I had actually started 3, sent the 4th out but forgot to collect so it showed locked. too many hours in front of the monitor.
    :)
    Thanks
    DD
  • laere89laere89 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Their profession system reminds me a lot of SWTOR. In SWTOR you'd send your companions on missions for you, the missions would takes hours, or a pretty lengthy amount of time depending on what they're doing. It's pretty much the same here. You have your crafters craft or get materials for certain periods of time. It's really easy just time consuming I suppose.
  • astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    why ?
    If its to get more starter crafters , then you see why you cant .

For anyone who hasn't thought about it, the 5 second assets aren't bound. You can mail them between characters. Takes about an hour or two to rush through to level 10 and get 1 of each to mail to your other characters. Much faster than the 18 hour option. Can spend a few extra minutes to hit 11 and invocate for 1500 AD.
  • hultegrenhultegren Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can only level 1...if i try to start another i get "not enough slots." It costs 300 Zen to get an extra slot. So back to the original question: How can I delete a profession?
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hultegren wrote: »
    You can only level 1...if i try to start another i get "not enough slots." It costs 300 Zen to get an extra slot. So back to the original question: How can I delete a profession?

???

I'm confused now. I have leadership and leatherworking. After reading this post, I just started tailoring as a test. I hired the guy and then sent him on a task. At no time did I get a message saying anything about zen.

Are you sure we're all talking about the same thing? We're talking about professions (crafting) right? You can level up all of them. It doesn't cost anything.
    L'sya Raiya
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I have level 6 leadership, level 5 tailoring, And level 1 in the one that gives you a miner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

Oh wait I get it ... You didn't RTFM. If you look at the other lots they tell you what you need to do to unlock them. You get the second slot for leveling 1 profession to 3.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]