test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LFG ... not rushing to 60

labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Howdy
Seems my friends wont be playing this game. So I'm looking to join a guild of slackers like myself . I play all the time but accomplish very little . 7 days and I made 36 this afternoon .
I'm more interested in groups that want to experience the dungeon , then dash through it for loot . And I listen to all the quest people .
I want to kill that dragon and obviously I need a few competent people with me . I'm guess will be other dungeons with the same requirements.
Thanks LAB

p.s. yeah I have vent and TS3
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Sent you a PM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bahtogbahtog Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what server you guys on? this sounds just like me
  • osadamaskosadamask Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    Howdy
    Seems my friends wont be playing this game. So I'm looking to join a guild of slackers like myself . I play all the time but accomplish very little . 7 days and I made 36 this afternoon .
    I'm more interested in groups that want to experience the dungeon , then dash through it for loot . And I listen to all the quest people .
    I want to kill that dragon and obviously I need a few competent people with me . I'm guess will be other dungeons with the same requirements.
    Thanks LAB

p.s. yeah I have vent and TS3

I'm still super new to the game, and behind you in content as well. Sometime we should do a dungeon though :3
  • kominatchakominatcha Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you still looking for group? I am on Dragon and will need a little time get up to your level but I am very interested in a group. Working on a cleric right now.
  • myschaellamyschaella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Anyone on Beholder who wants a relaxed group to do dungeons, quests, instances etc with send me a message here with your in game name and account name eg mine is Daemonweaver@myschaella. My few guild mates and I are relaxing and having fun, trying to explore everywhere to find all the hidden bosses, chests and anything else (have done Cragmire with 3 pug groups always been a speed run :( yesterday did it duo with a guildy and we found a boss we had never seen).
    We have not started our guild in game yet while we wait to find some like minded mature players so if you are on Beholder and this sounds like you let me know :)
    Hope you all have fun doing whatever you do and see you in game.
    Forgot to say we also have full vent server for those that use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hardcore Christian Gamers is on Mindflayer, but If you dont think youd fit in with us you could try The Guild of Icewind Dale(also on Mindflayer).
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigtank10kbigtank10k Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Circle of Shadow is always recruiting slackers :) We are a casual PVE/PVP guild. I started it 2 days ago so feel free to do a search and check us out. mail tinee healer or tiny bits for more info
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the offers . I joined ' neverwinter geeks ' on mindflayer.

I'm still a leveling fool , made it to 45 today :) not bad for 14 days of serious playing .