test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway,is it safe?

gobinumbgobinumb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So,I was messing around with my phone,and I would like to know if this gateway thing is safe.
I downloaded the app and it redirected me to gateway.playneverwinter.com
Just wanted to know if this thing is safe or not.An answer from the devs would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by gobinumb on

Comments

• Options
    sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    going to the gateway directly is safe. I don't see an APP for it on iTunes store (I just check and didn't see it)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah didn't think there was an app out yet? If there isn't and you downloaded something, I would change your password .. like yesterday!

It wouldn't be hard to code an app that just uses your browser to go to the gateway, but log your username and password you use
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sasheria wrote: »
    going to the gateway directly is safe. I don't see an APP for it on iTunes store (I just check and didn't see it)

Yeah,I downloaded the app but I didnt put any of my info on it.(Changed password anyways)
    And by "going directly" you mean by just putting the address on the browser?
  • Options
    lordgrimmwoodlordgrimmwood Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those who need it here's the gateway link:

http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

And btw, yes its safe :D
    tumblr_mm7g22WQog1spm248o1_1280.png

My first Foundry mission, The Valley of Darkness NW-DG9DOTZLU
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    For those who need it here's the gateway link:

http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

And btw, yes its safe :D
    Okay,thanks a lot,man.
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    But currently down :)

Also it is "buggy" still. However .. as it is down for maintenance, maybe it will be better when it comes back up