test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP dead in this game ...

spondgebob1spondgebob1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Yesterday there was few leechers, today every game im in it's eighter 4v4 3v5 2v5 5v3 5v2 ... not a single 5v5 so far ...
Post edited by spondgebob1 on

Comments

• cimos21cimos21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At level 60, rogues and wizards can 1 shot for 35K. Most people have 25K hp. Rogues have a daily that does like 15-20K non crit, and ignores all armor and does more damage the lower your health is.

Basically, at 60, the pvp is horrible, you just get instant killed basically all the time. Damage is way too high in pvp, esp with certain daily abilities.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Good........
  • joeldgnjoeldgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    cimos21 wrote: »
    At level 60, rogues and wizards can 1 shot for 35K. Most people have 25K hp. Rogues have a daily that does like 15-20K non crit, and ignores all armor and does more damage the lower your health is.

Basically, at 60, the pvp is horrible, you just get instant killed basically all the time. Damage is way too high in pvp, esp with certain daily abilities.

Clerics can slap down astral shield which mitigates this (and heals), at 60 I usually can kill a rogue 1v1 just slapping DOT's on them and healing through their attacks while keeping moving, though I am full purple and working on T2's.

CW's have some that will insta-kill as well. Basically having a cleric around in PVP is very very handy. Having two clerics you can lock it down.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    This game has been out a week. Give it time.
  • aedndorfaedndorf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    since all the gear and enchants come from PVE content, PVP will always be dead in this game, because the people who pve the most will be have significant advantage in pvp. The only really worthwhile pvp will be lower level, although with the mass of level 38 item sets flooding the market, the 30-39, and possibly the 40-49 tiers will be pointless outside of playing a twink.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now, if these comments (and thread) were in the BIGS forum, the Devs might see it and continue to rebalance PvP considering this is still beta and the Devs are actively still doing this stuff.

Just Sayin'
  • lucienkorthuslucienkorthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can someone explain to me how to build a CW that instant kills people? A build, power choices etc....

I have a 27 CW, and its not like that at all.

In fact, arcane stacks dont stay on unless i spam magic missile on someone without moving, dodging, or using an encounter power, so my damage feels really nerfed.

I love the class, but it doesnt feel like its working out to me, so if someone can explain whatever build or rotation or whatever you do to one shot people, id love to hear it.
  • capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Can someone explain to me how to build a CW that instant kills people? A build, power choices etc....

I have a 27 CW, and its not like that at all.

In fact, arcane stacks dont stay on unless i spam magic missile on someone without moving, dodging, or using an encounter power, so my damage feels really nerfed.

I love the class, but it doesnt feel like its working out to me, so if someone can explain whatever build or rotation or whatever you do to one shot people, id love to hear it.

Hi

Just hear me when i say wait til u get to 60 and then u will have the feats and powers that are gamechangers in pvp.
  • xunxanxunxan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe if you didn't have to use injury kit every time you die?
    so <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • joeldgnjoeldgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    Hi

Just hear me when i say wait til u get to 60 and then u will have the feats and powers that are gamechangers in pvp.

Yep, they hit hard. I don't worry about rogues as much because it is the CW's who have insane builds that scare me.