test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bosses and Party system (A little rant)

therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Lets start with the party system. When I press "K" to find a party, why on earth do I sometimes not get a tank or healer? It makes running dungeons pretty hard and out level 15 healer pets don't help much when you're doing level 40 content. Another thing about the party system. I haven't found a way, but why isn't there and option to find another member for your party after someone has left? So I have to run all the way through the dungeon back to the entrance just to spam "Hey need 1 more at last boss" in zone chat.

Now lets move onto bosses. Why the hell does every single boss have to spawn a ton of adds? Every boss that I have encountered all the way up to 42 goes like this: Attack boss - Adds spawn - Attack boss - Adds spawn - Attack boss - Adds spawn. Sure, the boss does some abilities here and there. Please when you create end-game content, stop having every single boss spawn adds. It makes it seem like you were extremely lazy when it came to boss design. "Oh in order for content to be hard, lets spawn elite adds for every boss!" It wouldn't be so bad if the Guardians had better AOE threat abilities. I use one AOE spell on a group of mobs and they all come chasing me. No matter how hard the Guardian tries, he can't get threat back.. And all I am doing is running for my life not using any abilities.

Okay.. End rant.
Post edited by therealalien on

Comments

• Options
    prophetdarkprophetdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree there needs to be some kind of correction to the threat generated in the game. I don't mind a little back and forth having to worry but when you can't get the adds off the healer with out them being dead its a bit silly.