test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Leadership? How does it work

cournoyr11cournoyr11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I see that in order to raise in the ranks, I need to make 4 mersionaries to make 1 guard. What rank will this guard be? What is the order that they come in (guard, soldier, etc.) and what ranks will they be?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The guard is rank 2 and the footman is rank 3. So you need 16 mercenaries to make one footman. There is also man-at-arms, adventurer, and hero, but I think there is no way to convert a footman to man-at-arms. The quality of the personnel just affect the time while the tools affect the quality. Not sure what quality does and there is only common and uncommon leadership weapons and armor that I have seen.
  • grimhelmegrimhelme Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cournoyr11 wrote: »
    I see that in order to raise in the ranks, I need to make 4 mersionaries to make 1 guard. What rank will this guard be? What is the order that they come in (guard, soldier, etc.) and what ranks will they be?

Where do you see this? I have yet to find any decent/detailed documentation on the whole crafting system.
  • ccsmhccsmh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was also a bit confused at the crafting system, but I found: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Profession and that answered most of my questions.