test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway crafting having issues?

revpaulierevpaulie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone else seeing an issue with crafting using the Gateway? I only see one rare crafting option and then get disconnected.

I had a quick look about and didn't see another post with info, thought I'd ask!

Comments

• solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it sometimes gets pretty flaky. Have the same challenges now and then too including knowing I have a component that it says I don't and being able to click on a task that is out of my level (not Red, but won't let me start the task)

I'm guessing there is some optimizing needed for the game database querying to jive with the gateway
  • savagefistsavagefist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Use the Sort button and sort by lowest first. You should then see some options you can actually train. As far as the disconnecting that seems to be recent as I was staying logged in for longer periods this morning.
    Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
    GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+
    AMD FX-6300 6-Core Processor
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600
    Intel 335 Series Jay Crest 240GB
    3 x TOSHIBA PH3300U-1I72 3TB
    XFX Core Edition FX-785A-CNL4 Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been getting booted in like 60 secs for the past 20-30 minutes
  • glorinusglorinus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's even happening inside the game, not just a gateway issue. I started a craft, got disconnected, logged back in and everything was missing.
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can start a rare quest, cancel it, then you'll see the common quests after refresh. This won't help the disconnect issue but it does help the quest availability.