test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How long before a support response?

zurjekzurjek Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I put in a support ticket 4 days ago, and still havn't had a response. Anyone know the average length before an initial response? Thanks.
Post edited by zurjek on

Comments

• noirv2noirv2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to PWE
  • linadriellinadriel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here, have 2 open tickets on 2 accounts and no response for over 6 days now.

Which is great when they tell you one of your accounts is "Suspended until further notice" and that the suspension will remain until they reviewed it blahblah.

THAT WAS 6 DAYS AGO. If I have a perma ban then at least let me know so I can move on and leave this game behind thanks to your completely crappy customer service.
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Average response time is 5-8 business days.
    Current response time is a bit longer since there are so many tickets.
    Don't file another ticket unless yours is closed, and you're unable to re-open it, as that will set the ticket back in the queue to the new one.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Weekends are not counted in the response window, nor are holidays. They're hacking through the mess but it's still somewhere around 5-8 business days average. YMMV.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • swoomustdienowswoomustdienow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zurjek wrote: »
    I put in a support ticket 4 days ago, and still havn't had a response. Anyone know the average length before an initial response? Thanks.

Never?

I'm still waiting on them to remove two document pages from my inventory from a quest when I was in the 20s.
    edited June 2013
    nullwolf1 wrote: »
    Average response time is 5-8 business days.
    Current response time is a bit longer since there are so many tickets.
    Don't file another ticket unless yours is closed, and you're unable to re-open it, as that will set the ticket back in the queue to the new one.

So it could basically take weeks until I MAY get unbanned?

Screw this, I'm off to playing Rift. Trion has way better Customer Support for a start.
  • mitotemitote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Average response time is 5-8 business days".

19 (NINETEEN) DAYS have passed since my ticket was opened and still no response.

BUT I do receive mails from the with bonus zen offers on my my next purchase. Hahaha.
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zurjek wrote: »

Two weeks if you're lucky.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Before April 30, roughly a day or so. Since April 30, a bit slower than anybody, including the company, would like.

Read the Community Service Update. They'll get back to you as soon as they can! :)
  • cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1-650-590-7700 call that number press 0 and leave a message they will call you back with in 1 to 2 hours normaly.
    edited June 2013
    cichard wrote: »
    1-650-590-7700 call that number press 0 and leave a message they will call you back with in 1 to 2 hours normaly.

And there he is again. That American Hotline will surely help all those players in europe or wherever else.

Like that would make this more acceptable....rofl

"It's ok that our support sucks, you can always call us and pay like 20€ per minute or whatever....yeah right
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    10 plus days or so.