test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How kick leader of random dungeon party?

hotereghotereg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is here the way how kick the guy who needing all drop items? Is here way how vote to kick? He was leader so we can
Post edited by hotereg on

Comments

• deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    how does a leader get chosen anyway in pvp i constantly get this afk guy as leader -_-
  • samanthyasamanthya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    This is my biggest annoyance. I que for pvp with guildies, sometimes there are just 3-4 of us total tho so we get one random, and the random is ALWAYS made leader. Drives me nuts.
  • hotereghotereg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Or why can for example devote clerik need items which are for guardian fighter only. Why isn
  • dnarveldnarvel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've come across people who will Need on everything if they are leader. As far as I know you can't kick the leader, so some people use this to ensure they get stuff to sell for ADs. I had one guy who was leader who Needed on everything, was very annoying. And others will wait until everyone else has hit Greed or Pass, then they will hit need so they get the item/jewelry.

IMO if it isn't for your class, or it is a ring/necklace, then everyone should greed or pass.
  • milodacatmilodacat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hotereg wrote: »
    Is here the way how kick the guy who needing all drop items? Is here way how vote to kick? He was leader so we can

I'd have to double-check in game, but I'd imagine only the leader could kick someone from a party. My solution, if he continued the behavior, would be to tell the group why, leave, and then re-queue.

At best, I'd try and communicate with the other people in your group... maybe you all can quickly re-form after you've left and then all re-queue together... with more people your wait time might be lessened. :)
  • k3m3d0k3m3d0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, since the game didn
    [SIGPIC]Oromeh@k3m3d0[/SIGPIC]