test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion] Things that needs fixing and changed to make this game better

seariouslyseariously Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
There are several things the Devs needs to change/add.

1.) AFK players in PVP - afk players farming pvp
2.) Leaving PVP prematurely - a 4v5 almost always results in the side with 5 players winning
3.) Pre-made PVP groups vs public groups - unfair
4.) Astral Diamonds sinks - too high, you have almost no astral diamonds if you buy ID scrolls, remove enchants, etc
5.) Zen prices - too high, unlocks should be account wide, not character wide. Character respec should cost $5 not $6, what a stupid gimmick to get you to spend $10.
6.) Crowd Control (CC) diminishing returns - chains of CC are stupid.
7.) Taunt mechanic and "tanking" abilities - what tank? most groups dont even run one, makes GF useless
8.) Stop the Admin Spam of people getting items from boxes... this is like GOLD Seller Spam, wtf.
Post edited by seariously on

Comments

• seariouslyseariously Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^..^ hello
  • supersagatsupersagat Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seariously wrote: »
    There are several things the Devs needs to change/add.

1.) AFK players in PVP - afk players farming pvp
    2.) Leaving PVP prematurely - a 4v5 almost always results in the side with 5 players winning
    3.) Pre-made PVP groups vs public groups - unfair
    4.) Astral Diamonds sinks - too high, you have almost no astral diamonds if you buy ID scrolls, remove enchants, etc
    5.) Zen prices - too high, unlocks should be account wide, not character wide. Character respec should cost $5 not $6, what a stupid gimmick to get you to spend $10.
    6.) Crowd Control (CC) diminishing returns - chains of CC are stupid.
    7.) Taunt mechanic and "tanking" abilities - what tank? most groups dont even run one, makes GF useless
    8.) Stop the Admin Spam of people getting items from boxes... this is like GOLD Seller Spam, wtf.

I would like to add a few comments to this!

9.) Every D&D game Even old school D&D offer Free respect. it couldn't hurt to offer one.
    10.) Mount training is ok with the different speeds offer is ok but a horse that can't sprint for even a second is a broken mount.
    11.) Free to play. Pay to advance for GWF is very Broken EVEN in epic gear at level 45 you can't kill undead dragon in jungle.
    12.) Your prayer coins that you say players get every day but lose once they stop playing is total unfair there is no way to get the angel with that sort of rule. Sorry your game is not that good enough to have REAL life issues warrant a player to find computer with memory for your game, internet connection that is paid for a year. just to take a few seconds and log in and pray to your D&D God. Its unfair is hopeless mind game. its like dangling the keys to a bogotti telling players you can have this if you have no life. That tells me you Really don't care about players or there welfare you out for money and nothing else.
  • seariouslyseariously Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i did not know that once you stop praying to the gods you lose all your coins... wtF!
    supersagat wrote: »
    I would like to add a few comments to this!

9.) Every D&D game Even old school D&D offer Free respect. it couldn't hurt to offer one.
    10.) Mount training is ok with the different speeds offer is ok but a horse that can't sprint for even a second is a broken mount.
    11.) Free to play. Pay to advance for GWF is very Broken EVEN in epic gear at level 45 you can't kill undead dragon in jungle.
    12.) Your prayer coins that you say players get every day but lose once they stop playing is total unfair there is no way to get the angel with that sort of rule. Sorry your game is not that good enough to have REAL life issues warrant a player to find computer with memory for your game, internet connection that is paid for a year. just to take a few seconds and log in and pray to your D&D God. Its unfair is hopeless mind game. its like dangling the keys to a bogotti telling players you can have this if you have no life. That tells me you Really don't care about players or there welfare you out for money and nothing else.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seariously wrote: »
    i did not know that once you stop praying to the gods you lose all your coins... wtF!

Only the 7 max ones, not the ones for the angel. This is a total misconception. You keep the ones for the angel forever, no diminishing, it's the ones that only go to 7 that you get the other stuff. Two types of coins, two different rules. The angel coins are there for people to keep playing long term and a sort of veteran reward thing, the other coins are a reward for logging in each day.

I've been a player since 1980, and no dm i've ever played with, especially back then, allowed a respec. Heck, you didn't get to reroll your stats even, got bad scores, you had to live with them or wait until that character died.