test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just a couple of reports/thoughts

capt0bv10u5capt0bv10u5 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Allow me to open with a praise for this game:
It is one of the most well-done F2P game I've been on. It's quite easily taking the place of several other games I've been playing up until now, even Star Trek Online by Cryptic.

With that being said I have a couple-three things I'd like changed:

[1] I would prefer to be able to log from a character directly to my character selection screen. I don't understand why I need to log all the way out and then back into the game just to choose another character. This seems tedius and not at all required for security purposes as far as I can tell.

[2] When recieving a quest from a friend sharing it, the window closes all other windows that are currently open. Also, while moving the window will open and close automatically because I'm moving and it negate the mouse-look view. This become annoying when in a group and I'm trying to do something (professions or move around town) and I have to keep stopping to make the quest-share happen. I find it odd that the quest window will close all other windows, but you can stack your own interface windows countlessly on top of one another. A little incongruous, if you ask me.

[3] I would like to see at least small amounts of boss mechanics in the Foundry, nothing major. Just enough, perhaps, to make bigger single encounters and a way to bring in a set of adds or two durring the fight.

[4] I'm not sure if it's a rubber-banding issue with lag, or if it's something else, on this last one. Sometimes it looks like I'm being pushed around a little by invisible NPCs or Players. I love that there's collisions in the game with other players and characters, it adds something great to the RP aspect of the game. Sometimes I'll be running across town or something and get pushed back a little, or pushed to the side a bit while still moving forward. It looks and feel like NPCs walking around and hitting me, but it could be a lag/communication/rubber-banding issue, unsure. I'm still looking at it and trying to see what circumstances recreate it the best, so I'll be trying to provide more info on this one in the future.
Post edited by capt0bv10u5 on

Comments

• Options
    capt0bv10u5capt0bv10u5 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    An afterthought I had:

[5] I would like to see the Archery Ranger be next in the class list, or something similarly based. I feel like there are way too many people up close in the fights, so some RDPS might do us well.