test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Doing Regular Dungeons you've Done Before

kilolthsekilolthse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I Reached Level 60 on my CW, farmed my full PVP Gear, Still farming some PVE for Neck And Waist, But After all that i want to make sure my smexy Elf Looks Good, Soo i decided i want to use the Transmutation on my gear to make it look nice.

The Thing is i found out that some cool looking armors drop on bosses in dungeons i've done already, but didn't got the luck for it to drop that time, soo now i want to run these dungeons again, and since i don't have the quest for it i can't do it..

Any idea beside's getting some guy so share the quest with me, to go inside these dungeons and farm it endlessly?:p:p

Comments

• raazenraazen Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    If you find the manual entrance for the dungeon you can still enter at any level. (Entering the Lair of the Mad Dragon through the door east of the ranger camp in helm's hold, for example). You can't qeue for it, so if you need a team to complete it, you will need to bring your own.
  • kilolthsekilolthse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the reply but im not talking about these ones, i was talking about normal dungeons, the ones that can be completed alone, like crypts, caves these things