test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Let Us Move the Rogue Stealth Meter!

valdoraxvaldorax Member Posts: 217 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
There must be a way to either turn it off or move it right? It is soooo distracting. Plus, we can move everything else, why not this? Better yet, just add another smaller meter like the Daily Meter to the hot bar UI, out of the way, yet still visible. Please???
Post edited by valdorax on

Comments

• Options
    toothlessspoontoothlessspoon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    +1 it should be apart of the rest of the moveable UI items.
    虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。If you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will not catch its cub.
  • Options
    makovornmakovorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1 and that goes for all the class resource indicators. I just hit level 10 on my Devoted Cleric and I really, really wish I could move the "divine power" indicator around and even change the scale and opacity (separate from other UI elements). I truly hope we'll get an option for this soon.
  • Options
    kman4209kman4209 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please Perfect World, i beg of you, please give us a way to hide or move or change opacity of the "mechanic skill Meter".

This "meter" is so much in the way that it completley ruins immersion for me and causes the screen to be too cluttered to the point that im seriously considering giving up on this game even after spending $300 plus on a Hero of the North Pack and Zen...

I LOVE this game, Best MMO IMO by Far. But I cannot get passed the fact you can move every oterh screen window element except this one, or atleast give an option to make it more tranperant or smaller, like a quarter the size. I thaught the meter was going to be the segmented border around the Tab action icon...

Please this shouldnt be hard to fix at all.