test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fastest way to level up.

spearhawk2013spearhawk2013 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I have tried questing. and it is fun, the storyline etc.
I have tried PVP.

I have noticed that PVP far far outweighs the amount of xp per hour than the quest levelling.

is that the way to go to level up fastest?
Post edited by spearhawk2013 on

Comments

• Options
    azalex86azalex86 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup... because of the recent foundry nerfs a lot of those people are now afk-queueing PVP matches.

Some were broadcasting for a group of 5 to queue and just afk to speed up games.
  • Options
    stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    2 PvP matches seems to be the equivalent of about 4-5 quests depending on how well you perform. I realized this very early on and the xp from PvP is so good I'm shocked it hasn't been nerfed yet.
  • Options
    fatbartenderfatbartender Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree that the PVP is extremely good when it comes to exp, and I honestly don't think they should change that, simply because sure you can gain lvls quickly but you dont really get much gear for a lower lvl to use by doing PVP so there are drawbacks to doing pvp over questing.

HOWEVER, anyone who goes to a game and AFK's need to be removed from the game, so those of us that actually like pvp can play without worrying about alf or more of our team being afk.

PERFECT WORLD, GET ON THIS <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM IF PVP WILL EVER BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
  • Options
    helza123helza123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried questing. and it is fun, the storyline etc.
    I have tried PVP.

I have noticed that PVP far far outweighs the amount of xp per hour than the quest levelling.

is that the way to go to level up fastest?

mmz, 15minute game which was won, end screen showed me receiving result 5k xp.. while 1 level is 401k at this point. So it doesnt sound like much xp .. but i didnt check my starting/end xp so you might get alot more in between
  • Options
    spearhawk2013spearhawk2013 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    helza123 wrote: »
    mmz, 15minute game which was won, end screen showed me receiving result 5k xp.. while 1 level is 401k at this point. So it doesnt sound like much xp .. but i didnt check my starting/end xp so you might get alot more in between

your prob between 40-50, i wonder what quest rewards are like at that point.
  • Options
    gobirds11gobirds11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I know which is faster but we should enjoy playing this and not grinding pvp pre launch come on you already are getting a head start
  • Options
    blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PvP seems fastest way so far.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a GF I am almost always leader of the PvP team.

If you ketch someone AFK as leader of the party you can kick the cheater. I give them fair warning at least 3 times over the course of the match and at 980 they get kicked. Always wait until the end of the match before kicking that way their punishment is as harsh as possible. If this happens to them 4-5x perhaps they will not ruin your next match.

Players that get kicked receive no exp, no glory, and if you time it right even can receive a death penalty!

I encourage everyone else to do the same thing and by doing so we can stop this rude behavior.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    helza123 wrote: »

It's not 401k xp to the next level. The xp bar shows you your current xp, and how much you need (total) to level up. The difference is what you need to level. It's like 20k xp per level or something after 50, never actually paid attention :p