test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Team AFK

ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
people afking on purpose on pvp
Death to all Rogues! -Tripnotik
Post edited by ezkiyu on

Comments

• pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea this is getting to be a serious problem. It's easy enough to farm gear by playing.

The biggest issue that this entails is that gold/AD farmers are doing this. Farm Glory, Buy PVP gear and sell them for AD and or Gold

Then turn around and sell Gold and/or AD for cash. I mean we see enough seller spam in the zone channels as it is.

Issue needs fixed asap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • arktourosxarktourosx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pantamime wrote: »
    yea this is getting to be a serious problem. It's easy enough to farm gear by playing.

The biggest issue that this entails is that gold/AD farmers are doing this. Farm Glory, Buy PVP gear and sell them for AD and or Gold

Then turn around and sell Gold and/or AD for cash. I mean we see enough seller spam in the zone channels as it is.

Issue needs fixed asap.

Yup exactly. Bots are in there afking because you can farm glory that way and then sell the Glory for AD and then sell the AD for real money.

PvP in this game was a complete and total afterthought and now that the Foundry exploits are tied up people are moving on to the next thing to exploit. I leveled to 60 on Foundry and did PvP matches (not afk but with no gear holding back my team) to get my gear and now I'm better geared for dungeons than anyone else with virtually zero experience on how to play my alt. Kinda beautiful on how easily they set up the game to be taken advantage of.

Even then the system is terrible by design. I know a lot of groups who aren't afk and just sit up there because you go out and find you're facing some 5 man premade of a guild and there's no way you can beat them so we just sit up top and wait for the loss to be over without feeding the other team more performance/glory. Since there's no way to replace people who don't get in, get kicked, or otherwise then kicking AFKers would just end the match prematurely each time.
    nwsignature.jpg
  • ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spam these fools. neverfun guild
    Death to all Rogues! -Tripnotik
  • blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bunch of lazy kids.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!