test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Show us your character.

plexs7plexs7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Show off you level 60 character so we can see what class armor looks like at. I myself am looking to make a Guardian Fighter and am undecided on race so I would like to see level 60 plate armor from different races.

Post pictures of your level 60 characters.
Post edited by plexs7 on

Comments

• plexs7plexs7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No level 60s want to show there characters?
  • stringsestringse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    Not on 60 yet...:( lol
  • hardc0reyhardc0rey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3N9fCEL.png

Granted, I've probably reskinned some things. But, i'm happy with how it looks (with the minor exception of my large dwarven facial features breaking the mask model)
    Hardcorey
    Dorks with Tranquilizers
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently all high levels character look like clones. Dyes don't do much to make them look different. This topic would be more successful if NW offered tons of customization options and variations in armor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • plexs7plexs7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm looking to see the different class/races, primarily GF and Trickster but all are welcome lol.
  • pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree, they really need to add more armor variations. The top end epic CW robes look the exact same as the level 20 rare Blight Armor robes. Kind of silly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • aderon2aderon2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plexs7 wrote: »
    I'm looking to see the different class/races, primarily GF and Trickster but all are welcome lol.

I've got a 60 GF with full plate gear, epics, glowy enchants, etc. I'll post tonight when I get home from work.