test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please pw - cryptic react before its too late !

akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone,

I am frankly disgusted with what is happening in the game

- Abuse of gameplay with the ogr quest foundry and other things.
- then Character 60 stuffed with armor, money, potions, etc. ..

I complain only about the power leveling with ogring foundry quest and people using this. 50 ogres to kill without any challenge and reach the 60 level in 3-4 hours. I consider this as an exploit.

I talk about all the items that you have received (green, blue, scroll, potions ...) and have sell on AH, etc.. I dont talk about "normal" powerleveling.

Now PW have patched the foundry but the damage is already done to the game. It's for that a reset it's perhaps a solution, i say perhaps ! Some ideas : limit the foundry creation quest to level 60 character, create a RP server, so many options.

I continue to leveling my characters and appreciate the work of cryptic and some good scenario in the foundry.

I'd probably still be there in 6 months, and you ?
Post edited by akrylum on

Comments

• emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    Can't say I am able to determine what, exactly, you want them to fix.
  • lottiemclottiemc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    emalore wrote: »

I would have to agree with you, emalore. :)
  • zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    As far as i understand he is upset that some folks powerlvled via foundry exploits or whatnot, and have better gear, more money than him, but he payed some $ so he should have more "powah" than them. At the end he is asking for global wipe ;)
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    emalore wrote: »

I think he wants a second chance at racing to 60 and being "first"......
  • silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    I paid too, still level 40...you know, enjoying the game.
  • akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    No, no...

I dont care to be the first, i just want to enjoy a nice game without f... exploit, it's for that i think a character reset before true release is nice. People leveled to 60 using foundry go out the game and true players dont care to level again, i think. Of course they need to give back diamons, zen etc.. but in fact i think we need to wait and see...
  • oioleihihuoioleihihu Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    akrylum wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

- Abuse of solid gameplay with the foundry and other things.
    - Character 60 stuffed with armor, money, potions, etc. ..

I bought the founder and guardian Hero pack, I put money into this game. The game is destroyed. It's too late unless perfect world / cryptic decides to perform a reset and restore diamonds, Zen etc. .. and again on the best foundations.

Thank you Farmer and thank you PW for ...

Go buy some sleeping pills, you'll need them:

"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind." - Buddha
    so much for so little, the world has too many dumb people, but wth? That's how they make money!
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello everyone,

- Abuse of solid gameplay with the foundry and other things.
    - Character 60 stuffed with armor, money, potions, etc. ..

I bought the founder and guardian Hero pack, I put money into this game. The game is destroyed. It's too late unless perfect world / cryptic decides to perform a reset and restore diamonds, Zen etc. .. and again on the best foundations.

Thank you Farmer and thank you PW for ...

wut_by_finalflutter-d5qtsxc.png
  • darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    He's complaining about foundry ****/quest sharing.

Not to mention if you want to get rich just repeat the "doomsguides duty" quest a billion times. THe chances for dragon eggs blue/purple crafstmen/materials is great. Good way to **** the market over.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, no...

I dont care to be the first, i just want to enjoy a nice game without f... exploit, it's for that i think a character reset before true release is nice. People leveled to 60 using foundry go out the game and true players dont care to level again, i think. Of course they need to give back diamons, zen etc.. but in fact i think we need to wait and see...

Champions online players will understand the next question.

Are you anyway related to Shev? Not flaming just curious.
  • junigenmukyokujunigenmukyoku Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, no...

Wait wait, how does other people exploiting the foundry to level up make your experience bad? You should worry about your character rather than other people's characters.
    edited May 2013
    sincerely I never cared about the exploit, it only hurts PvPers who reached 60 legitimately on this early stage, but that's it, there's no point on taking it as a bad thing, envious players are so non-sense that they even ask for re-roll because they've payed 2 win and are not winning, so pitiful...
    so much for so little, the world has too many dumb people, but wth? That's how they make money!
  • filipesantana19filipesantana19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WHAT is wrong with people powerleveling? FIRST....IT IS NOT AN EXPLOIT!! LEARN what "exploit" means.

ALSO, what is it to you!??! HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR GAME PLAY?!?!?!?
  • kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, no...

People also leveled through the boring questing and had nothing to do with the foundry.....
  • xarkocznwnxarkocznwn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this guy is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...lol

WHAT is wrong with people powerleveling? FIRST....IT IS NOT AN EXPLOIT!! LEARN what "exploit" means.

ALSO, what is it to you!??! HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR GAME PLAY?!?!?!?

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> uptight nerds lol..

It kinda is an exploit if there were many ogres spawned to be stuck in the terrain so you could just aoe them down without any effort :p
  • morlizermorlizer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's about the journey not the goal.
  • cleric1001cleric1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Powerleveled in 3 days to lvl 60 as a cleric going solo,went into foundry quests only once on lvl 37. Whacha shouting about boy? I bet he screwed up buying gear for sky high amounts of AD and now flaming coz the same gear costs 10 times less,get over it. and the full character reset would end up in PWE loosing customers and some players would even ask for a refund coz of the lost time.
  • akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I complain only about the power leveling with ogring foundry quest and people using this. 50 ogres to kill without any challenge and reach the 60 level in 3-4 hours. I consider this as an exploit.

I talk about all the items that you have received (green, blue, scroll, potions ...) and have sell on AH, etc.. I dont talk about "normal" powerleveling.

Now PW have patched the foundry but the damage is already done to the game. It's for that a reset it's perhaps a solution, perhaps...

Now i continue to leveling my characters and to appreciate the work of cryptic and some good scenario in the foundry.

I'd probably still be there in 6 months, and you ?
    edited May 2013
    I complain only about the power leveling with ogring foundry quest and people using this. 50 ogres to kill without any challenge and reach the 60 level in 3-4 hours. I talk too about all the items that you have received (green, blue, scroll, potions ...) when you do this foundry quest and sell on AH, etc.. I dont talk about "normal" powerleveling.

Now PW have patched the foundry but the damage is already done to the game.

Scumbag-Nerd-Meme-In-Real-Life.jpg