test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Throne of Idris bugged?

kuettbull3nkuettbull3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, I've run Throne of Idris 3 times now during the Dungeon Delving event and the chest at the end has always been empty.
I've heard it's bugged but nothing really solid so I just want confimation. Is it bad luck or is it a bug?
Post edited by kuettbull3n on

Comments

• losmotlosmot Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it doesn't show anything but u do get something in your bag if you have a slot open but for me and a lot of others the freaking quest just wont complete. There are some people who are saying its bugged to where only one person gets the quest complete in the party and that we should just keep running it but who would run the instance that many times and has the time to do so? so idk i just think im going to wait until im higher lvl, get a lowbie that can que it and just make a party for high lvls who couldnt get it at that lvl. thats just my two cents maybe by then theyll fix it.
  • doomsday22kdoomsday22k Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was empty for my group the other day too.
    Nothing appeared in our bags and dungeon delve was definitely still active.
    We had about 18mins to spare.
  • matzeramatzera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The DD chest for Epic Throne of Idris is bugged. I've submitted both forum and ingame bug reports and received no feedback, nor have I seen it on the "commonly seen issues."

You aren't the only one experiencing this and others are trying to let Cryptic know, unfortunately we won't know if they have any idea until we see it in patch notes.

Until then your time is probably best spent out of Idris during Dungeon Delves, as you won't receive bonus loot.

Also the poster above is correct in that all chests are "bugged" in that they don't show the contents on the window as you open it, and simply deposit your bonus loot into your inventory (if you look at your bag icon you can see the items being sent there). But the Idris chest is truly bugged and simply gives no loot at all.
    AMD FX 8350 4.0 Mhz OC@ 4.8 Mhz
    ASUS M5A99X Evo
    EVGA GTX 680
    Gskill Ripjaw 8GB(2x4gb) DDR3 1600 @ 2133
    Corsair Hydro 110 Liquid Cooling
    Cyborg RAT 7
    Steelseries Merc Stealth (WTB Steelseries Apex! Sell it to me SS!)
    Steelseries Siberia V2 Headset (Orange)
    Razer Goliathas Omega Control Mousepad
  • sand1972sand1972 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    And according to today's patch notes they didnt fix it. Still.
  • adamartadamart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you heard when they fix it ? I also was there today 3 times, i couldn't get anything as others...
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    adamart wrote: »
    Do you heard when they fix it ? I also was there today 3 times, i couldn't get anything as others...

The bug they are talking about was fixed a while ago.

When you ran Idris 3 times today was the dungeon delving event active when you started the dungeon?
  • veruganverugan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 100
    edited July 2013
    This happened in Fardelvers. We killed the boss but the chest didn't open. We all did /killme and defeated the boss again, then the chest worked.
  • adamartadamart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    @dardove
    Yes, it was active.
    @verugan
    Ok, thanks. I will try it :)