test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official MMORPG.COM Guild - Royalty Gaming!

protosinisterprotosinister Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Welcome! My friends, my name is Avicularia on DRAGON server, and on behalf of Royalty Gaming and MMORPG.com, I would like to introduce to you an opportunity to immerse yourself in the entrancing world of Neverwinter with a guild, a family, a legacy.

Royalty Gaming is one of the VERY FEW exclusive MMORPG.com Streamers. We will be working closely with Bill and Rob to ensure we have the best of the endgame content down to a science and can offer the best support for guild mates.

So what can you expect from Royalty Gaming? You can expect no less than the best. We will be literally covering every aspect of the game, thoroughly, and will be the best at it we can possibly be. We will be an elite core of monarchy who are basically the hardcore players, and the rest of the guild will be comprised of casual players ( the citizens ). It takes both to make a guild work, especially in a game like this.

As exclusive streamers partnered up with www.mmorpg.com , we will be doing follower / subscriber giveaways very often.

Please fill out the application below with as much detail as possible. Short one word answers do not look good, and we will not even read it through. The kind of players we are looking for are the one's who are willing to take the time to fill out this application. We don't want short term players, we are building a long term community.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Must own a PC.

2. Must have Internet.

3. No but really. Have those two.

4. Please fill out an application form and post it as a reply on this thread.

5. 18+ Only. No exceptions unless they are family members / close friends.

6. We use Teamspeak as a primary form of communication. Please download it and join us whenever you are online :)

7. This will be a PG-13 Guild. Please respect the language / content restrictions of PG-13. If it's not in a pg-13 movie, it's not in our guild chat either. :)

APPLICATION:

1. What games have you primarily played, tell me about your experience with them. Time played, max levels, pvp/pve, guild leader / officer / member?

2. Are you over 18? Are you over 25? (Yes and Yes, for example if you are 32.)

3. What is your timezone?

4. Availability during the week?

5. What can you contribute to the guild? Are you a crafter, a pvp'er, broker, farmer, do you lead raids?

6. Do you have a real life career that involves the gaming industry?

7. Do you have friends you would like to bring with you to this guild / game? If so, please list their names and have them fill out this application as well.

8. Do you have technical experience that involves trouble shooting computers, hardware, internet and streaming?

9. Have you ever lead a guild or been an officer in one? If yes, why?

Gamer tag - Avic09
Post edited by protosinister on

Comments

• lordbrewhalordbrewha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    18 and older is what he meant to say....

If you don't feel like filling this out hit us up on Dragon server and come chat in TS.

Brewha
  • outlawlaxtwo4outlawlaxtwo4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. What games have you primarily played, tell me about your experience with them. Time played, max levels, pvp/pve, guild leader / officer / member?
    The only game I've played hardcore was SWTOR and I got two characters to top level and all I did was PvP. I've played it since beta and still casually play it as most of my friends/ group members left after it died.

Yes 23

central

everyday before 3pm cst and after 10pm cst all day friday

5. What can you contribute to the guild? Are you a crafter, a pvp'er, broker, farmer, do you lead raids?
    I am a serious Pvp'er, I just don't find questing/levling any fun I like competition and goals rather then doing quest after quest. I study how the pvp works and how to/ whats the best way to win a match rather then get the highest dps or heals.

I do not but wish I did. I went to college for game design/animation but didn't make it far as I chose to join the military.

7. Do you have friends you would like to bring with you to this guild / game? If so, please list their names and have them fill out this application as well. N/A

8. Do you have technical experience that involves trouble shooting computers, hardware, internet and streaming? I know a little about computers and how to fix common/small things. I'm a very skilled photoshop user and I have my own stream. www.twitch.tv/synnfull

9. Have you ever lead a guild or been an officer in one? If yes, why? I was a officer of a guild in SWTOR with my best friend but didn't last long because a lot of people didn't like how serious and dedicated we were and didn't want to attend meetings or practice strats.
  • rusmolotrusmolot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    of the recent and/or most memorable
    Planetside 2 - 125 hours, 18 max, pvp, guild member - fun FPS with some weapon customization, fly sim, and tank combat
    SWOTR - lvl 35, pvp and pve and roleplay, guild officer - great for roleplaying, fun setting, easy grinding and questing, but everyone plays sith or bounty hunter =(
    DDO - level 15, pve and roleplay, guild member - great for DnD fans (probably more than neverwinter IMO), lots of character customization which can lead to unusually powerful, or completely gimped builds. Poor selection of quests unless you want to buy additional content.

Yes, no

GMT -8

Varies, mostly between 8am and 4pm.

I like to craft and support a team in raids or pvp, in this case as a cleric.

No, I wish.

7. Do you have friends you would like to bring with you to this guild / game? If so, please list their names and have them fill out this application as well.
    Not at this time

8. Do you have technical experience that involves trouble shooting computers, hardware, internet and streaming?
    Yes, plenty. As a side note, most answers can be found through Google with just a bit of patience.

Yes, I liked the guild's goals, and the guild leader wanted someone who could screen, moderate, and organize new guild members.
  • pyre3pyre3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what server you playing on?
  • protosinisterprotosinister Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are on Dragon my friend.
    Gamer tag - Avic09
  • toutanttoutant Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Call of Duty: Played multiple leagues including Cyber Athlete League (CAL), Cyber Professional League (CPL) and Cyber Evolution (CEVO) and attended multiple lans with various teams (as member and/or team captain)

Counter-strike: Played multiple leagues including Cyber Athlete League (CAL), Cyber Professional League (CPL) and Cyber Evolution (CEVO)

EverQuest: Played a human paladin with 365 days played when I quit. PvE Guild (officer / explaining strat)

World of Warcraft: Main character was a rogue (server first for 3 years), alt was a priest so I played DPS / Healer pretty good. I used to be raid leader for my guild back when they had 60 man raids. Never really played a tank for end game content, that's why I created a tank in Neverwinter for a change of pace.

Yes, No (23 yo)

Eastern Standard Time

Everynights from 8:00pm till the raid ends

I Just started playing yesterday, I'm only level 15 and I'm clueless right now but I've always been self sufficient in every game I played. I can pay for my own consumables and repairs

No, I'm a Civil Engineer

Possibly, I will talk him into it

I usually google the problem and manage to find my solutions.

Yes, I've been Guild leader in multiple occasions. Sometimes because I had created my own guild, other times because I made my way up to officers and eventually took GM spot when he retired. Everytime though I made it to the top because I knew my class in depth and the strats and ive always been dedicated to be the best player and helping others being better as a group.
  • tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

Here is my application for the guild:

Yes to all the prerequisites.

APPLICATION:

I have played PC RPGs’ since the release of the first Ultima’s. Ultima Online and World of Warcraft were my main MMORPGs’. I maxed out several characters in both games and ran a guild of my own in WoW called The Disciples of Uther Lightbringer. I am now mainly PVE as I was getting bored with PvP, however if it is unavoidable I will get involved.

Yes and yes (sigh)

3. What is your time zone?

EST

Yes/Any

A DPH fighter and armor crafter.

Yes. I am a professional program tester including games (prototypes/alphas and such)

Yes maybe my wife

Yes I am currently disabled but was/am a Network and computer engineers having worked for companies such as RCN, AT&T, Digital, Origin and Electronic Arts.

Yes, I wanted to try a (mainly) Paladin guild in Wow based on Uther Lightbringer and the Silver Hand.

Any further information can be provided upon request.

Cheers,
    Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
    Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets