test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need an explanation on a game we just ''Won''

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
15cgj2f.png

Why did we win if they had more domination point?!?
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well it ends when 1 side reaches 1000 but looks like you guys killed more
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    Interesting
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just don't get it, I guessed the rules were, more domination point = win...

• mickst3rmickst3r Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    which ever team reaches 1000 points win, that's it.
  • nakkychannakkychan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^Which clearly is what happened in the image the OP posted...
  • bones678bones678 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nakkychan wrote: »

I giggled.

4sure
  • pungkapungka Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beta is beta.
    edited May 2013
    nakkychan wrote: »

Im pretty sure this was sarcastic ;)
    mickst3r wrote: »
    which ever team reaches 1000 points win, that's it.

Well if you can see i was in blue team,
    It say ''Match over: Won''
    And we had 612 point while they had 1000...

• kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game as some merits but PvP is not one of them. Its a side game they added later on

I'll dig even further down the spiral. Its worst then the horrible PvP that we had and still have in SW:TOR.
    edited May 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    Game as some merits but PvP is not one of them. Its a side game they added later on

I'll dig even further down the spiral. Its worst then the horrible PvP that we had and still have in SW:TOR.

Thanks for your comment but thats not the point of this thread.
    Your personal words on their pvp system can be talked about on the other 50 threads about it :)

I think the pvp need works but the game not out yet, and so far their doing a good job.

• cosmiqueonecosmiqueone Member Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter...

Where everyone's a winner!
    "Note to self, when magic fails attempt science".
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If there are 50 threads about it, it might be something valuable that should be looked into.
    edited May 2013
    kimonagi wrote: »
    If there are 50 threads about it, it might be something valuable that should be looked into.
    there is alway 50 thread about anything :P

Im pretty sure i was exagerating and the point was, if a thread say ''Lets talk about the letter A''
    There no point going in and saying Hey there letter what about letter Z ?!
    Welcome to Neverwinter...

Where everyone's a winner!

I lol'ed

edited May 2013
    Not to mention i have been waiting for the last 30 minutes to do one of the two identical maps we have access to.

Just got in and we juste had a seat on our horses behind the whole time waiting for the farmers to get their glory. Got 8 thousand XP for waiting on my horse and someone even told me i would suck since i was a great weapon fighter right at the start of the map...

since i am in game right now, i got 316 Glory points for waiting on my horse.
    edited May 2013
    bah had a whole night of this, its pointless and even the last team i won with tought it had to be worked out and totally unfair. There are even guilds i will not name that were here in beta that seem to be farming those.
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The title always says "won" even when you lose! The winner is the one with the highest score, and you get the glory to prove it!
    edited May 2013
    Only winners right now are those beta guilds that sit on their asses at the PvP campfire exploiting it, powerlevelling to max and collecting end-game currency.