test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not getting astral dimonds or items from mail

taaqtaaq Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
At first I thought I maybe had grabbed the astral diamonds or items that didn't sell from the mail previously and forgot to delete the thread, but I then started noticing it happening everyday. I'm unsure of how many items and astral diamonds I have lost, but it's a bit frustrating now when I think of it. I find that if I have 10 or so mails from the Auction House, a couple of them will have my Astral Diamonds, while the rest of them will be blank. I'm sure I'm not getting the items from when they do not sale because they are not in my inventory after I open the mail and check. I don't think it's lag either because I have check my latency and have left the mail open for a minute or two before deleting it.

Any type of fix or explanation would really be appreciated!
Post edited by taaq on

Comments

• noirv2noirv2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me, lost about 100k AD. I submitted a ticket and I'll see where it goes from there, lol. This is somewhat sad.
  • battunebattune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, just lost 120K in AD. Had 2 previous tickets about misc issues, and after 6 days of not hearing from anyone, don't have too much hope for customer support anymore.
  • dotemiusdotemius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have you tried logging into the support site? I can't even access it. I emailed support directly and got back an automated response directing me to the site I can't log into.

Also said:
    "Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days."

Am I being unreasonable to think that is an unacceptable turnaround time? Is this normal for this company? I was thinking about having a look at STO but if this is their SOP I will have to rethink spending on any of their products.
  • taaqtaaq Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue resolved for them. I'm glad mine are only a few hundred in AD. I don't think I'd sell anything over 1k AD in the AH.
  • gridwardengridwarden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just noticed this on only one of my gaming boxes: No attachments show up in the mail message to recover my AD or auction wins. My other computers are fine.
    edited May 2013
    I am now starting to notice that when I delete one mail that has nothing in it. Another mail will get deleted with something in it. So I just deleted 54 astral diamonds. This seems like a VERY VERY serious problem. If I'm deleting one piece of mail, it shouldn't delete the next one as well.
    edited May 2013
    making this more aware to the community. Don't use the AH!
    edited May 2013
    So I put a ticket in game, and the response I got was that they had lost my ticket and want me to resubmit my response. I'm kind of afraid of how this game will pan out with a company that has this type of service.
  • spitzerkellyspitzerkelly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I did the dailies I got up to close 11,000 and some how close 8,000 of them just disappeared with not reason. I also tried to buy a second companion and it took my gold but never put the companion in my inventory. I am so pissed right now!