test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic: Throne of Idris - Dungeon Delves

rinoadhrinoadh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'll keep it short and simple....

Four times now i have done Epic: Throne of Idris during the dungeon delves, 1 by myself, 3 with a full party of friends.

All four times, not a single person got loot from the chest at the end of the dungeon, we can loot it, but no reward is given. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating when we all queue specifically for that dungeon, for the end chest, only to find it has bugged

EDIT: my friends have also done several runs in the last few days while i have been at work...They didnt get anything in those instances either
Post edited by rinoadh on

Comments

• crimsycrimsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea it seems bugged, I just did two runs with my guildies and we didnt get any loot from the chest during the dungeon delves.
    ~Beholder~
    Saffran Elf Devoted Cleric - 60
  • rinoadhrinoadh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does noone else have this issue? ;o
  • letittrollletittroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here same goes to spider too did them during DD and no chest reward
  • kielwindsongkielwindsong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chalk me up for another no loot at the end.
  • dudeman31dudeman31 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just finished Idris quest, or thought I did. Killed Idris and all monsters in the dungeon. No reward in chest. No indication to turn quest in. No exp points/reward given for finishing quest. Doing a search of the forums on this and the same problems go back a month or more. FYI
  • chonir01chonir01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Same here, never gotten a damm thing from the chest in there, which hurts b/c I want my breastplate :((

I've bug reported and GM help for the issue, no resolution.
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i did it about 4 times, and the chest had soomething once, that was when the dungeon event was active. and seem to recall turning the quest in after the last time
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Can loot the bright radiating chest at the end and rewards you with....nothing...
    This and the stair bug which shows the mid boss over and over and over and over and over.
    The stair bug was talked about alot back in the closed betas. It baffles me it is hasn't been adressed.

When one chooses to run this dungeon during the Delve time rather than another, it is a kick in the not so pleasent area when the chest gives you nothing. There are many bugs to be fixed and the very small list of bugs fixed each patch update are quite disapointing.
  • winddancer42winddancer42 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes same thing for me, no loot in the last chest! It also seem that a lot of other chest only let the first person loot them, everyone else misses out.
    I also find the stair bug annoying, I've died from it when its come up during combat, but I think that's a separate dungeon, Cragemyre crypt maybe?
This discussion has been closed.