test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questing while in a group?

rhime2rhime2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Can someone explain how this feature works?
Last night while we were in a friends group of 5, it seemed that if a lower mate wanted to do their quest, we all had to do it or they had to leave the group to do it solo.
Is this working as intended? Is there not a way to still do your personal questing and not have to drag everyone with you or be forced to drop group?
Thanks for any help with this one..:)
Rhime
Post edited by rhime2 on

Comments

• rhime2rhime2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /bump to the top..:)
    edited May 2013
    ...still looking for an answer..:)
  • jackmeister6969jackmeister6969 Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    waiting as well. lol
  • trocan678trocan678 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    waiting as well. lol

Hadn't noticed that. I've been in parties and managed to do quests and turn in when the others didn't have it.
  • sportvandorasportvandora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It could be a level difference situation. Next time you are able to login and are in the same scenario you described, determine each of your party members levels and see if someone is significantly higher than everyone else. I still suspect it is not working as intended.
  • grtaylorgrtaylor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I think what he means is when doing any quest that was an instanced section everyone in the group has to be going and at the location for it to start/allow you to enter.
    edited May 2013
    grtaylor wrote: »
    I think what he means is when doing any quest that was an instanced section everyone in the group has to be going and at the location for it to start/allow you to enter.

Well, admittedly, there was a bit of a difference in lvls(we were all 3-5 lvls higher than the player), but we got the message "your party is waiting for you"(or something like that). He was trying to enter an instance like the sewers through a gate.