test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AOL Neverwinter Players

hammitblackwoodhammitblackwood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Just curious if there are any old school AOL Neverwinter players out there interested in starting up a Guild (or Guilds). Twould be good to see the likes of The Brotherhood of the Pathfinders, The Greycloaks, and even the Night Masks wander the Realms once more.
Post edited by hammitblackwood on

Comments

• govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh my word... now this takes me back. I used to play this and for testing purposes the Greycloaks were formed for a time, to be replaced by the Neverwinter Knights. Yeah it's a bit of a pun, but it was the popular choice. Have a look at our thread some time: The Neverwinter Knights And if you're in the beta weekend coming up, give a shout and we can get you in if you're interested. If not, I wish you well and feel free to add me as a friend.

Regards,

Gov
  • hammitblackwoodhammitblackwood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Excellent, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!
  • rustyrunerustyrune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was wondering if any other old timers would be checking this out. I'm still on the fence, but will probably play a bit, if the client ever finishes downloading. I need to restock my FGF. ;)

NR
    BoP
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Our guild was in NWN way back, a few of our active members played, I can't say that I did though:(
  • scribe1969scribe1969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Love NWN on AoL! I was in an organization called Warriors and Guardians of the Wood (WGW).

I remember the all-powerful CLaMs!
  • divdevlin2divdevlin2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are all still a bunch of newbs.
    Your gawd is present.

Div Devlin
    - Chosen of Auriz
    Shadow Alliance!
    Spirit Lurkers -<>-

PS: And just to show our age, my daugher who is in college did the Deja Vu thing on me.
    "Didn't you play this when you were in college?" As she is playing this too.

The Next Generation!
  • dalesiadalesia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm from the Brotherhood of Pathfinders but unknown if anything will be happening here, we kinda fell off the face of the earth over the years.
  • rustyrunerustyrune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalesia wrote: »
    I'm from the Brotherhood of Pathfinders but unknown if anything will be happening here, we kinda fell off the face of the earth over the years.

A guild full of rangers got lost.... amazing! :rolleyes:
    That or we all just drifted off on our own paths. I know I've been drifting around since then, but played with the guild a bit in EQ1. I do see OGS once in a while in EQ2, but nobody I knew plays. :(

Shadow Alliance.. I vaguely remember that as some newbie guild in the way-back-when... :)

I am enjoying this new Neverwinter. Still not sure if I'll stick around or not.

NR
  • hessarinhessarin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I play AOL NWN in the OGS guild. Loved my time there.
  • led4guyled4guy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Galvaron is patching now. :-) Greets and well met!

-=Shadow Alliance=-